~cute~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your pov:

Sitting out on your patio with Vinnie you guys decided to have lunch outside since it was sunny for the first time in a while. With the start of spring arriving and all. Finishing your food you has you legs laid out on Vinnie's legs while he finished eating his sandwich, reading the recent book you just bought "the sun is also a star".

Both sitting in comfortable silence you felt Vinnie's hands caressing your thigh. Looking up from your book you stared at Vinnie in his eyes you could tell he was in that mood. "Don't even think about it," you said taking your foot nudging his.

"What!?" he said innocently both hands in the air "you looked...tense."

"Mhm" you said rolling your eyes. You went back to where you left off until you felt water droplets hit your shoulders and specks of water on your book. Looking to your right you could see and hear Vinnie laughing his ass off and the water on him too. Once the dots connected you stood up abruptly.

"EW! Vinnie," you yelled shaking your hands hitting his shoulders. He was doing that stupid trick you hated so much ' the whale' you shook your arms trying to get the droplets off. You turned to Vinnie "I'm glad you think this is funny i'm wet and my new book is too."

You walk pounding each step to the glass door to enter the house again.

"Wait baby," you could hear Vinnie laugh as he stood up running after you, causing you to run to the bedroom you feel yourself being lifted coming face to face with his back.

"Leave me alone!" trying to fake annoyance and holding your laugh in as you hit Vinnie's back.

"Not until you forgive me."

"Then i guess we'll be here for awhile."

"Ok then you leave me no choice."

"Wha-" you were slammed down onto the bed as Vinnie let out a "John Cena." He hovered on top of you straddling you taking both hos hands cupping you cheeks giving you wet kisses all over.

"Ewwww leave me aloneee," you playfully yelled trying to cover your face.

"forgive me?" He said pouting pulling out his bottom lip.

You smiled giving him false hope, until his face fell once you gave him a no once again.

"Ok since you want to play like that...we'll play like that." Taking both hands Vinnie placed them on your ticklish sides tickling you to no end.

"OK OK CAN YOU STOP NOW!" you said shoving him on his shoulder. "I forgive you quit it." A huge smile creeped on his face as he pulled you down onto his chest as he flipped you over kissing all over your face. You couldn't believe how lucky you got with this one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: ????

cute.

🤍