~sneaking out prank~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your pov:

"Come on," Vinnie yells from the bed as he waits for me to finish my skin care.

"Vin, having suck skin takes time and patience," I yell back sighing and continue to rub in my moisturizer.

"It doesn't take fucking 30 minutes to rub in a bunch of creams," he yells back. I hear him groan before the bed creaks telling me he's getting up. I hear his feet slap the floor before he turns the corner, his eyes scrunched as he wasn't used to the harsh lightning.

"Are you gonna stand there until i finish?" i ask and he nods yawning and sitting on the toilet seat just staring at me. He sits patiently, his hands in his lap as he simply stares at me with a blank expression.

"You're scaring me with that stare," i say eyeing him from my peripheral vision. "Am i not allowed to admire my girlfriend?" he asks and i shake my head.

"Not when it scared her and plus i don't want you looking at my side profile," i say covering the side of my face with my hand.

"Stop i wanna see," he says leaning over and knocking my hand out of my face. I sigh continuing my skin care routine, him still staring at me.

------------------

After quite a few interruptions and many choice words from Vinnie, we've finally made it into bed.

He held onto me tightly, his head on my chest as he peacefully sleeps.

Me on the other hand, has an itching to do something mischievous. I wanted to prank Vinnie and i wanted to do it now.

What could i do? Randomly scream and scare him? Pretend i'm having a nightmare? Leave and hide making him think i left? Sneak out?

Sneak out it is.

As i lay on the bed, Vinnie's huge body still on top of mine, my hands going through his hair, i think about how i would execute such a plan.

I think i should just somehow get out of his arms, get dressed in a club dress and makeup and everything and pretend i was caught trying to go out and see another guy. That's a good one

First we need to make me be on top of Vinnie so i could easily leave the bed. He waked up if i even stop running my hand through his hair so trying to get out from under him is not an option.

"Vinnie?" i question trying to waked him up. Nothing. I stop running my hand through his hair, removing my hand off his neck too and suddenly he's jolted awake. He opens one eye looking up at me with a scowl.

"Why's you stop?" he asks with a rough voice, grabbing my hands and putting them back on his head. "I wanna flip over," i say and he shakes his head leaning up into me so his face was shoved in my neck, wrapping his arms around my waist and sighing in content.

"My boobs are sore and you're hurting me," i yell. Finally he lifts off me groaning. "Why?" he asks immediately setting a hand into my shirt and grabbed onto my right boob squeezing gently.

"Because i'm about to start my period," i say. "That's beside the point let me on top," i say pushing him down and laying on top of him, a bit to the side so it was even easier to get off him.

"I don't like that i can't feel you as much," he says grabbing my leg and putting it across his lower torso.

"Boo hoo," i say making him laugh slightly. "Go to sleep," he whispers running his hand through my hair like i did to him. He's making this real hard.