~pampered vinnie 2.0~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*your pov*

"You have to stay still," you spoke as you looked down towards your boyfriend, his head resting in your lap.

The two of you were sitting on the living room floor with a movie playing deciding to relax after a long day of running errands and catching up on housework.

Vinnie jumped at the  chance for a little pampering, loving nothing more than relaxing in your lap while you placed a mask on his skin.

"I'm sorry baby," he spoke, his fingers lightly caressing your calves.

"Don't wanna get this stuff in your hair." You adjust the spa headband you'd placed on him earlier, pushing his long hair from his hair.

You dropped your small spa spatula into the clay mask you made and continued to gently spread it across his face. He sighed softly as the cool clay spread across his face. Vinnie's fingers stopped tracing random shaped on your legs and sagged more into your lap. A small smile spread across your lips as you continued to place the mask across his face. Once you were done, you grabbed two cooling eye patches and placed them over his eyes.

"How does that feel?" You asked looking down towards him.

"Fucking amazing." Vinnie groaned softly.

"If you're good i'll give you a nice massage."

"I'm always good for you love." Vinnie smirked "But i would love one cause my back has been killing me again."

"Need to chill out with the heavy lifting babe, you're going to hurt yourself one day." You sighed before bending forward so your lips lightly pressed against his.

Minutes passes before you moved to wipe the mask from his face, before spreading a serum in its place. Vinnie sat up and turned towards you, before bending down and giving you a proper kiss. You moaned softly against his lips.

"Thank you, baby." He smiled down towards you.

"Of course. Now lay down, getting those knots out of your back."

Vinnie moaned softly and reached to take off his sweatshirt and tossing it to the side. You grabbed a pillow for him to rest his head on before you grabbed some lotion to use.

"You're too fucking good to me, god damn." He spoke as you began to slowly spread lotion across his back. You straddled across his ass before starting at his lower back, using your fingers to dig deep into his muscles. Vinnie let out a loud groan as he felt the tension in his back start to lesson. "Oh..fuck..right there...fuck..."

Slowly you worked your way up towards his broad shoulders working out the knots you felt tight in his back as best as you could. When you were finished you placed a small kiss on his shoulder and laying against him slightly. Vinnie shifted to roll over, before pulling you back onto his chest. His arm wrapped around your waist before kissing your forehead.

"Thank you for that, really felt good."

"Of course." You looked towards him and smiled as you rested your head on his chest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: @ohdolans on tumblr

physics<<<<<anything else
Wattpad won't let me add a photo 😤😔

🤍