~fans~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your pov:

"That's enough about me, how was your day love?" She asked him.

"Well first i went out with the guys, came back, and worked on the car with Jett for a while. We changed the-"

Y/n smiled as she watched Vinnie talk about his day. She loved watching him talk about the things he was passionate about.

Both of them had been busy all week and has barely seen each other, so they decided to go out to dinner just the two of them. They continued to talk about what they've been working on and their families, closing out the outside world.

"Oh my god! Vinnie, can i get a picture?" A tall blonde said completely disregarding y/n.

"Guys i'm kind of on a date with my girl right now. Maybe next time." He said.

He tried to seem as nice as possible not wanting to come off as rude to the girl. He just wanted to have a nice dinner with Y/n.

"It's okay." Y/n said not wanting to come off as jealous or unsupportive. She knew he had fans everywhere who loved him dearly and tried her best not to come in the way of that.

The girl rushed to his side pushing her breasts in his face which made him and y/n highly uncomfortable. He awkwardly smiled as she took the picture.

"i'm sorry." He said as the girls walked away.

His fandom could be intense sometimes. Girls saying that they were better than y/n, many not approving of their relationship hating on her. He was just grateful that y/n didn't care much and continued to be with him.

"it's okay, let's just finish eating." She said sending a smile his way, knowing it was out of his control.

He relaxed and grabbed her hand as she talked. A smile crept onto his face as e watched her as she excitedly rambled about new opportunities for them both and trip ideas she had for them. He absolutely adored her.

After about an hour they decided to leave, paying for their food, and leaving a tip.

"Wait, i have to go to the restroom."

"Go ahead, i'll be right outside." He said placing a kiss on her cheek.

When y/n exited the restaurant, she watched as the girl from earlier touched all over Vinnie. Whispering things in his ear, her hands roaming his body. She walked over and cleared her throat causing the girl and Vinnie both to jump.

Y/n grabbed her by the arm pulling her off of him and sent a look towards Vinnie not wanting to cause a scene. She sped walked away towards the car with him close behind. He opened the door for her and went around to the drivers side.

"Babe, i swear i didn't touch her at all." He spoke up as he drove away.

"Save it Vinnie." She replied not wanting to hear what he had to say for himself.

They continued to ride in silence on the way to her house. Both of them uncomfortable, y/n upset, and Vinnie clueless.

He tried to make numerous attempts to tell his side of the story but y/n didn't want to hear any of it, not wanting to talk about it. She tried hard to not think about what just occurred. The way her fingertips danced on his chest, the way she pushed her body up against his. It drove her crazy.

"So you're just not gonna listen to me?" He said pulling into her driveway.

"Listen to what? She was all over you." She replied.

"i clearly didn't enjoy it."

"But you let it happen. That's the problem."

"What did you want me to do? Push her to the ground?"

"Yes!"

"Y/n that's crazy!"

"Is it? If i didn't come out when i did would you have moved her?" She said facing him.

"What kind of question is that?" Of course i would've moved her."

"Didn't look like that to me." She mumbled getting out of the car.

Vinnie followed her into her house and into her bedroom, desperately wanting to know where their night went wrong.

"You seriously can't be mad at me."

"And why is that?" She asked, beginning to undress.

"Because i didn't do anything!"

"Exactly Vinnie! You literally stood there and let a girl touch you, knowing that you have a girlfriend. I don't care how famous you are that's disrespectful." She argued and walked into her bathroom, wanting to cry from how frustrated and annoyed she was.

"Y/n-" He called out to her.

He opened the door to find her in the shower. He waited a moment before undressing and getting in with her. Her body tensed as he wrapped his arms around him but soon relaxed in his embrace.

"Baby, i'm sorry. I didn't try to invalidate your feelings or make you feel that way." He sad apologetically, planting kisses on her shoulder.

" i just..." She closed her eyes and sighed, "i guess i got jealous. I don't know."

Vinnie turned her around, pulling her even closer if possible. He put his finger on her chin, tilting her head up, and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"I'm yours. No one else's" He reassured.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: @iplayb0ys on tumblr

🤍