~no black out curtains :(~

-------------------.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your pov:  

It's late morning and you and vinnie are cuddling in his bed. You are laying on his stomach with the blanket over your head because of the sun streaming into the room while he was scrolling on his phone, his hand tracing patterns on your back. All of a sudden someone knocks on your door.

"come in" vinnie says, loud enough for them to hear but not so loud as to wake you up.

Alex swings the door open, saying, "hey dude, can you-"

"shhhh bro she's sleeping" he whispers, cutting him off.

"oh... where is she?" Alex asks, looking around the room for you, not seeing you on the bed.

At that vinnie chuckles, pulling the top of the covers back so your head can be seen. You groan, wrapping your arms tighter around him and moving your face further into his stomach.

"i'm sorry, love," he says, moving the cover back over your head.

"dude isn't she suffocating?" Alex asks quietly, laughing.

"no, she just can't sleep with all this sunlight and she doesn't naturally wake up for like another hour," he says laughing and going to rubbing his hand along your back.

"ok dude well just come find me when y'all get up then i guess," Alex says walking out and closing the door.

After a while, you shift, moving the covers off your head and resting your chin on vinnie's chest.

"morning, beautiful. You're up early" he says moving to briefly kiss you.

"mornin'. I'm up early because someone moved the covers off my head and the sun woke me up," you say, playfully aggravated.

"sorry, my love." vinnie says laughing, "but i told Alex you wouldn't be awake for another hour so we can stay here and cuddle until then if u want.

"i would love that," you reply, placing a kiss to his collarbone and burying your face in his neck before grumbling, "but after that i am ordering you some blackout curtains."

At that vinnie laughs, placing a kiss to the top of your head and saying, "ok my love. Whatever you want."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: @theloraxxxxx on tumblr

I am ferb

🤍