~blush~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your pov:

It was a nice day at the Hype House. The crew had left for lunch, leaving you and your boyfriend, Vinnie, with the house to yourselves. You spent the day making weird concoctions in the kitchen and sitting in the backyard. Now, you two had retreated to Vin's room to chill. You both were on his bed- him lying on his stomach and you sitting cross-legged- playing a mean game of Uno. A game in which you were winning.

"Wait, but the colours red." vinnie pointed out, watching as you set your blue card down. "You can't just change the colour in the middle of the game."

You snickered, "I had the same number as the card you put down, Vin. That's how the game works."

"I think you're just cheating... but okay." He said as he took some cards from the large pile. "Oh, i forgot to tell you. I'm heading down to Seattle with Jett and Jack for a few days next week. It's Reggie's birthday and i gotta go see the kid."

"That sounds cool." You said, slapping a Draw 4 card down. "The colour is yellow."

Vinnie scoffed, shaking his head at you as he grabbed four more cards from the pile. "You're unbelievable."

"I know. But anyways, it's good that you're going back home. I'm sure your family misses you. Plus, it'll be nice to get away from L.A. Just don't forget to bring me back something."

"That's what i was going to ask you."

You moved your attention away from the game and looked at Vinnie. "What is it?"

"Did you wanna come? I mean, you don't have to.. it's just my parents have been wanting to meet you since we started dating. Mom's been sending me threats about not introducing you to her."

"As she should, and yeah, i'd love to come." You smiled. As you put down another card, you noticed you had one left. "Uno!" You shouted, waving the single card in Vinnie's face.

He sat there with his jaw dropped, peering up at you as you stood on his bed and proceeded to dance around like a madwomen. "That's not fair! i was distracted!"

"Excuses, excuses! Run me my $25 dollars."

"i thought it was $15?"

You chuckled, "We agreed that if either of us won in ten minutes or less, $10 dollars would be added. I won in eight. So, give me my money."

Vinnie proceeded to reach into his sweatpants pocket and pull out a wad of cash. "This money?" He asked, running it under his nostrils. "This the money you want? If you want it so bad, then come get it."

With a smirk, you leaped onto vinnie and tried you hardest to retrieve the money that was rightfully yours. Alas, Vinnie's grip proved to be much stronger than you'd imagine. You two tossed and turned on the bed, your laughter filling up in his room. As you rolled on top of him, you stopped moving and looked down at him. "Damn, he looked good from this angle." You thought. From his Adonis-like features to the tattoos that littered his skin, and then his plump lips. Just... so...damn...irresistible.

"Wow." He said out of nowhere.

"What? Is there something on my face? Do i have a booger?"

He shook his head. "No.. you're just beautiful."

You felt that heat rise to your cheeks as you smiled at him. "i could say the same about you."

The two of you gazed into each other's eyes for a minute before he started to lean in. You did the same, pressing your lips together. Your fingers entangled themselves in his nest of blond locks as his firmly grasped your waist. With your lips still locked, Vinnie flipped you over so that now he was on top. He situated himself in between your legs, grinding into you as his lips removed themselves from yours and leeched onto your neck.