~new piercing~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your pov:

Today i woke up early to go to my piercing appointment. I'm getting a septum piercing. I've heard a lot of people saying it hurts so i'm a little nervous but it's worth it for how it'll look. I'm also getting a regular nose piercing.

I've always told Vinnie i wanted them but never told him i'm going today to get them. I felt bad but i had to lie to him and say i had a doctors appointment.

I'm now walking into the place, hands shaking, palms sweaty. I don't understand why i'm so nervous. Really wish Vinnie was here with m rn but i want to keep this a surprise.

"Hi, I have an appointment for y/n y/l/n." I tell the lady at the desk.

"Ok we'll be with you in a few minutes. You can just take a seat right over there." She says nicely.

After bout 10 mins, they take me in. It was a lady  doing it. She seemed pretty chill and nice.

"Is this your first piercing?" She asks me.

"No, i've done my belly button and ears before" I reply. She probably didn't know because i didn't have the jewerly in.

"Ok this is gonna be quick. "You ready?"

"No but let's just get it over with" I say laughing.

"Alright 3...2...1" she then does it with a small needle. It honestly just felt like a pinch for a few seconds. But that was only the regular nose piercing. Now it's time for the septum.

"This one might hurt a little more but not too bad. Ok 3...2...1" she then used the bigger needle.

This one hurt a lot more but it was ok. My eyes were watering but then went away. I thanked her, payed, then left to go to hype to see Vinnie.

-

Once i pulled up, i put a mask on so no one would see it so i can surprise them. Mia then answered the door after i rung the doorbell. She's the only one who knows i got the 2 piercings. Hopefully she kept it a secret.

"Hey girl! How'd it go?" She whispered to me.

"Painful but it looks so good!" I whisper back happily.

"Omg can i see quickly?" She asked.

I pulled down my mask quickly and showed her.

"Girl that looks so good! Ok go see vin. He's in his room" she says.

"Ok thanks girl"

As i'm walking up stairs, i hear Vinnie yelling. He must be raging on stream. I walk in slowly and quietly. I don't want to be in cameras view since me and Vinnie haven't made our relationships public yet.

I'm just not ready and i don't think Vinnie wants to deal with his toxic fans. I mean i don't either. I'm just laying on his bed waiting for him to end his stream. It's getting hot in this mask, I just took it off since he doesn't even know i'm here anyways.

Skip 2 hours-

Vinnie finally got off stream. I put my mask back on and once he ended it, he noticed i was on his bed. Kinda scared him a little lol.

"Omg babe, when did you get here?" He asks happily.

"2 hours ago! I wanted to show you something"

"Oh what is it? Also why do you have a mask on?"

"Well, come here and you'll see."

He then walks to the bed and looks at me. I then pull the mask down and show him. His jaw drops. I couldn't tell if it was a good thing or not.

"Do you like it?" I ask worried.

"Umm babe, don't you think it's too much?" He says. My heart dropped. I thought he liked nose piercings? Hell, he has one of his own.

"Are you serious? Vinnie you literally have one!" I shout angrily.

"Babe! I'm kidding, I'm so sorry. No i promise you, i love it. It looks so hot" he says with a smile.

"Babe don't joke with me like that. I was gonna slap you. And thank you, I'm glad you like them. And i lied, it wasn't a doctors appointment, it was my piercing one."

"Yeah i kinda figured now but did it hurt? Your nose is a little red"

"The septum hurt the most but not too bad. She just told me to use ice if it hurts but it's not too bad."

"Just let me know if it hurts. Since your here, let's cuddle!" Vinnie said giggling.

"Alright babe."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: @vhackerrrs-wifey on tumblr

🤍