~doctor appointment~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no ones pov:

It was way to early in the morning to be getting ready, even Vinnie who woke up early every morning, could agree. The sun was just peaking out, the california sky looking extra blue. You and Vinnie were currently in the shower, nothing sexual, in face very sensual. Your arms were tied around his small waist, your arms holding each other, his wrapped around your neck pulling you into his rock hard yet pillow soft chest.

The shower water was hot, keeping the two of you comftable. It also smelled of the wash's you had put on mixing with his. Your eyes were closed, along with his that weren't ready to be open at 5:45 in the morning.

Soon enough, the two of you got off each other and had to go in a rush. His yearly doctors appointment that he scheduled 11 months ago, was today. At 6:30 in the morning. You had no idea why he would pick one for that early, but alas he did. You decided to go with him, since you had nothing better to do other than sleep. You two waited in the waiting room of the doctors office, his head leaning on your shoulder. You smiled and rubbed his soft velvety sweatpants, leaning your head on his. When you saw a doctor in the coat open the door with a clipboard in her hand, you shot up, figuring it was for Vinnie since nobody else was in the waiting room at this hour.

"Vincent Hacker?" she asked, looking over at us. You smiled, watching Vinnie get up. He grabbed your hand trying to get you to come up with him, you shook your head. You mumbled for him to stop, the doctor giggled, "you can come with, hun," making Vinnie smile.

You sighed, standing up and being tugged by Vinnie to the doctor- doctor Alvarez- to her office. He smiled opening the door and stepping out of the way allowing Vinnie to push you into the room, followed by him and then the doctor. You and Vinnie sat in the chairs next to the computer on the desk. She smiled, "hello, how are you two this fine morning?" she asked. You smiled, letting Vinnie answer.

"We're good, both very tired," he smiled. you smiled back blushing a bit as he squeezed your hand. You nodded and looked down.

She continued her questions, getting a short tired answer in response causing you to slap his arm sometimes. The doctor told him to come and sit on the chair that ever doctors office has (idk what it's called). She put the red blood pressure measurer on his arm, warning him about how it's going to tighten. You smiled watching his face tighten and his arm tense under the red material.

He squinted, you smiling even more. She quickly checked his temperature and asked a few more questions. He ran a hand through his hair messily, messing up his long hair that was held back by a light blue headband. She kept talking and gave him everything they do at a physical, checked in his mouth, in his ears, tapping on his knee, checked his pulse, and much more.

And finally, it was over. Vinnie grabbed your hand picking you up from the chair and going out to the office setting his appointment for the next year. "i'll meet you in the car, okay baby?" you asked tapping his shoulder as he talked to the lady at the office. He nodded and you made your way out the office, getting into the car.

You leaned back, closing your eyes and enjoying the silence. Until Vinnie came back, you smiled and looked over. he looked at you while putting his black seat belt on, followed by you doing the same. He smiled, "next year, same date, at four pm."

You laughed, "well now we have an hour drive home, it's rush hour now," you pointed out making him groan.

"It's times like these where i wish i had a tesla, it would drive itself, otherwise i like my car," he said making you laugh and lean back into your seat staying awake, knowing you'll sleep better when you're back in bed with Vinnie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: graysonsbde on tumblr

ya

🤍