~migraine~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was awfully quiet in the house, and not because the rest of the hype house left for the weekend.

Vinnie was used to laughs roaring through the house, the music blasting all day and especially to the sound of pots and utensils in the kitchen while you were cooking.

Today was different.

He did wake up pretty early to go for a morning jog and to fix his car. He didn't want to wake you up, so he left you to sleep more, placing a soft kiss on your forehead before leaving.

You were a light sleeper. Every time that Vinnie get up or shift in the bed you would grab him, missing his body wrapped around yours.

However today you couldn't move. The morning migraine knocked you out completely. Vinnie was already out of the room when you opened your eyes. Your head felt like a balloon that was about to pop, the dull pain growing every second.

'Maybe a short nap would help'  you thought, groaning from the pain trying your best to fall asleep.

-

Vinnie was done with his morning run, now focusing on his car. It was a beautiful day and he was a little bit confused, because by now you would enjoy a glass of fresh juice while waiting for him with his favourite breakfast placed on the table outside.

He just couldn't work. Vinnie sure loved the sound of silence and the birds chirping every now and then, but your giggles and sweet voice in the morning where like a melody to his ears.

He made his way to the bathroom downstairs to take a quick shower before heading to your shared bedroom.

It was noon already when he stepped out of the shower and the silence was still present. The door of your room was still slightly open just how he left it this morning. The quiet but still loud whining from the room made him now worried.

"Baby?" He stepped inside closing the door, the sight breaking his heart.

You were now sitting, back pressed on the bed frame. Your small hands were wrapped around your forehead, trying to stop the migraine. The tears began to form in your eyes from the pounding pain, making Vinnie's heart beat faster.

"What's wrong babe? Please don't cry." He sat next to you, embracing you in a hug.

"My head. A fucking morning migraine again." Your voice was almost a whisper, afraid if you say something louder your head would explode.

"Why didn't you call me? I was outside this whole time i didn't do anything  special! Fuck i should've known that something's going on when i didn't see you sitting outside." Vinnie's voice was soft, his hands brushing your hair, trying to ease the pain.

"I'm sorry baby, i thought that after a nap it would stop, but it's killing me now." You said, relaxing in his hands.

"It's okay babe, come on lie down for me and try to rest. I will bring you some painkillers and something to eat and drink." He placed you down, kissing you softly.

"I'll be right back."

You were so grateful for him. Vinnie was a boyfriend that everyone deserved in their life. The most charming and caring person, always here when you need him.

"Thank you for the food Vin, you really didn't need to, a sandwich would be fine." You said giving him a short but sweet kiss.

"Please love, no need to thank me that's my job." His thumb brushing your cheek.

"You're the best, I'm the luckiest girl ever."

"Come here baby, we should take a nap together, and later when the pain goes away i'm gonna make those mean tacos of mine for us to eat while we watch some movies."

You giggled, placing your head on his chest. Gray covered you both with the white blanket, bringing your body closer to his. His hands were under your shirt, drawing circles on your back.

"I love you vin," You mumbled in his shirt, your eyes closing.

"I love you more my beautiful girl."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits:@marvelousell on tumblr

ahhhhh i havent uploeded in ages sorry i dont even have any excuse for it either im just lazy.

🤍