~couples interview~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who asked who out first?

"Me, i did," Vinnie mumbled right away, rubbing his jaw as you stared up at him with narrowed brows.

"Yeah, after Jack made you."

"No." his own brows narrowed as he looked down to you.

"Yes," you nodded your head, your mouth slightly opened as he stared at you with confused eyes, "Vin, he brought your birthday present for me too."

"You know about that?"

Favourite memory together?

"I have... none," Vinnie swiped his nose slightly, bluntly speaking.

"I have to agree."

He's struck offended.

Wallpapers?

"Vin's mine," you held up your phone after unlocking it before showing a facetime photo from when he had fallen asleep on his couch. "He's also my- well we're both on my lock screen," you hit the power button before hitting it again causing the screen to light up and show the two of you hugging each other after a day at the beach. "Jack also took that," you smiled before tucking your phone in your back pocket.

"She's only my lock screen," he held up his phone showing a selfie of him having an arm wrapped around your shoulders from behind in new york. "My home screen is just me and hera."

You smiled at the thought of the photo as he stuck his phone in his pocket then looking over to you, smiling.

Favourite gift one has received/given?

Your eyes brightened at the question before looking to Vinnie who was already looking at you, a light laugh flying past his lips. His arm extended behind the two of you, his hand lightly grasping the back of your neck, giving it a light squeeze before wrapping around your waist.

"Well, i'd say the silver chain that has Vinnie's name on it, but Mia was the one who actually gave it to me, so..." you shrugged your shoulders causing him to lightly roll his eyes before fiddling with the thick gold bracelet on your left wrist that he had a matching pair of his own wrist, something he brought himself for the both of you.

"She brought me my 'heaven can wait' sweater" he said bluntly, " i wear it a lot, but it seems she wears it more than i do."

You laugh lightly, running your eyes along his jaw.

"You know, before we started dating my closet was filled with clothes, but ever since we've gotten together i only have the option of wearing the same thing every day," his tone is slightly annoyed but has a playful tone hidden underneath as he lightly pinches you.

You smile hard, thinking about how much your closet has expanded and how it shouldn't even have to matter whether or not he has clothes at home due to how much Vinnie is at your apartment in the first place.

Over the summer, you both had talked about moving in with each other a lot of the time since it seemed you both already did at your apartment and even at his house. You were almost never apart.

Who gets annoyed the most?

"Vinnie."

"What," he frowns hard looking a you, "that is such bs, there is no way it's me."

"You're getting annoyed right now," you grin, extending your pointer finger to him, making his brows furrow more. He started at you for a minute more before slapping your finger down.

"Yeah, sure me."

Night in or night out?

You both look at each other and you frown slightly in thought. You can tell Vinnie already has his answer by the way he smiled like a sick dog, his hand slapping onto your thigh, "night in."

He's asked 'why' by the interviewer - further extending the grin on his face, "because you can't make out in public."

You scoff, your face beginning to feel hot, "i'd agree, but not... for his reasons."

Not totally anyways.

"Oh, cmon love," he slightly elbows you in the ribs, "be honest."

"Vinnie, quit being a perv," you shake your head in slight annoyance.

Although the two of you do make out, a lot, nights in don't pertain to that idea, totally. You always find time to schedule movie night, card nights, or even just plainly eat dinner with each other.

As much as you loved going out, it got harder the more publicity you both faced. You couldn't go a minute without a camera being shoved in your face.

What is one thing you both can't live without?

"Vin absolutely can not live without his phone."

"Neither can you, sweetheart," his voice is sour as he looks down at you, practically scowling at your insinuation.

"Yes i can," you narrowed your brows, "your're such a phone face, Vin, you don't even know it."

"Since when?"

"Since i've met you," you dumbfounded, "anytime i try and communicate to you, it takes about five minutes for you to finally get off your phone and look at me."

He winces a bit, knowing it's true, but still shakes his head with the kiss of his teeth, "afraid not, love."

"Fine, we'll put it down for something we both can't live without."

"No," he shakes his head, "i'm changing mine to you."

Your face goes soft, and you look up at him, almost caught off guard, "Vin, that's actaully so sweet."

"What can i say, i'm a sweet man."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not proof read i apologise for any mistakes.

credits: @s1ater on tumblrrr

oh hey, long time no see 😏

🤍