~teenage hormones~

*you and vinnie are aged up*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was in the kitchen making lunch for her two children, Blair who is 15 and Gabe who is 5. Her and Vinnie had their first child when the were very young. You know teenage hormones can be crazy but they wouldn't change a thing if they could.

"Mom, I want ham and cheese," Gabe announced from his seat at the kitchen island.

"Yes I know Gabe, you've told me about 5 times," Y/n said as Gabe laughed knowing he was getting on his moms last nerve.

Y/n continued spreading the butter on both slices of bread for Gabe.

"Hey mom, can i ask you something," Blair asked walking down to stairs to the kitchen.

"Yeah of course, what is it?" Y/n questioned while leaning over to give Gabe his sandwich which he happily munched on.

Blair walked around the island to where Y/n was standing so Gabe wouldn't be able to hear what she was about to ask.

"You know how I've been with Charlie for awhile now," Blair said nervously picking at her nails.

"Yes..." Y/n said confused to where this conversation was going.

"Well I was wondering. When can i have sex?" Blair questioned looking down, avoiding eye contact.

Y/n stood there a little taken back by the question.

"Um yeah now, not until you're at least 18." Y/n declared scared her daughter would end up how she did at 15.

"What? Why? Me and charlie have been together for eight months now were ready." Blair argued.

"Blair you're 15 you should be worried about school not having sex. I don't care how long you've been with you're little boyfriend. It's not happening end of discussion," Y/n concluded.

"Having sex with who now?!" Vinnie spat walking around the corner with wet hair from the shower he took.

"Vinnie not right now," Y/n sighed knowing how Vinnie's temper can get.

"No i want to know who my daughter is having sex with," Vinnie argues running his hands through his hair walking over to the two.

"No one vin, Blair was just asking when she could," Y/n explained not wanting this whole situation to get out of hand.

"Never, you are way too young to be even thinking about that." Vinnie looked at Blair who was taken back by the aggressive tone of her father.

"WHAT? HOW IS THIS FAIR?! You two always have sex you're like 'oh yeah vin' go harder, yes!' i hear it all the time and you're telling me i can't have sex." Blair shouted in disbelief as Vinnie and Y/n stood there stunned at the sudden out burst from the teen.

"Excuse me young lady you have no right speaking to us like that. What me and your mom do is non of your business. We are old enough to do that kind of thing and you're not so deal with it," Vinnie whisper shouted aware of the 5 year old in the room.

"I want the best for you and you know that. I don't want you to end up 15 and pregnant. It's not because i'm mad at you i just care for you." Y/n expressed with concern trying to relieve some of the tension in the room.

"That is so not fair! It's not my fault you forgot to use protection!" Blair spat crossing her arms, huffing and puffing.

"Alright that's it. I have had enough of your bad attitude, you're are grounded. Never talk to me like that again you hear me." Y/n declared fed her with her daughters behaviour. Blair rolled her eyes and stomped up to her room.

"Oooo you got told," Gabe teases sipping on his apple juice.

"Gabe stop it or you'll be grounded too." Vinnie warned.

"no no sorry," Gabe apologised.

Y/n turned around putting her elbows on the table digging her head into the palms of her hands frustrated and upset.

"Hey, it's okay. You know how teenagers are, this will all blow over tomorrow," Vinnie assured his wife rubbing her shoulders trying to comfort her the best he could.

"I know I've just never argued with her like that," Y/n picked up her head and embraced Vinnie into a hug.

"I know, i know. It's okay i love you," Vinnie spoke into her hair repeatedly kissing her head and rubbing her back.

"I love you too," Y/n sighed kissing the base of his neck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologies for any mistakes

very late request from @some1luvsme so sorry for it being so late and i also apologise if it wasnt exactly how u imagined.

wattpad keeps logging me out of my account 🤨

🤍