~study, study, study~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n!" Vinnie whined. "Y/n!"

"Vinnie, i need you to shut up." I complain, rubbing my forehead, my arm resting on my desk.

"But i'm so bored just watching you study." "Then go hand out with your friends. We can hang out later." "But, baby, i want to cuddle." "Vin, please just let me study." i groaned.

I heard him sigh, but he didn't move. I looked over to my bed to see him laying down with his phone in his hands.

I focused my attention back onto my AP textbook, rereading the chapter.

An hour passes and i closed my book.

"Vin, i think i'm done." I smiled, laying down next to him. He nodded, still on his phone.

"Baby." I poked his arm. He didn't move.

I frowned saying, "Babe." He put his phone down and closed his eyes.

I poked his cheek lightly.

"Baby, i thought you wanted to cuddle." I could hear his breathing.

"Fine then." I said. I began pecking his face with kisses.

"I love you." I said.

I kept kissing his face until i saw his lips form a smile.

"Vinnie." I said, kissing his lips. His eyes opened and out eyes connected.

"Do you want to cuddle now?" I ask. laughing.

"Yes please." he said smiling.

I wrapped his frame in my arms and he cuddled into my chest. I began playing with his hair.

"I've always loved your hair." He tucked his arms underneath mine and pulled me closer to him.

"I love you, y/n, so so much."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: NervousHood

🤍