~good girl~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~your pov~

I smile at everyone as i make my way into the kitchen, dressed in my new summer dress for the family get together they were having at the park today. Vinnie grabs on to my wrist as i walk past him, lightly tugging me back so that i'm getting hugged from behind, his chin now resting on my shoulder, both arms wrapped loosely around my waist. I let out a laugh as he snuggles his face into the crook of my neck being super ticklish.

"Hey gorgeous, i see you're wearing the dress i got you" he mumbles, pressing a kiss to my shoulder with a grin. I hum back in agreement, hands resting over the top of his,  as  i lean back into his warm body. We both look over to Maria as she tells us the plans for the day, all of us nodding along, and listening to her basically tell us to not torment the rest of the family that's also going to be there. Maria decides that her and Nate  will be going in one car, Vinnie and i in another, and then Reggie who will also have hera in the backseat (you're bringing the cat ok, just go along with it). Vinnie of course was ecstatic about us having a car to ourselves, having complained all night about how we can never get away from his family, hopefully now he'll stop whining so much.

We make our way out of the house, carrying the things we were all assigned to take, only to hear Vinnie let out a shout and groan, causing all of us to flip around to see what happened. There laying in a heap on the floor, blankets and little pillows littering around him, is non other than my boyfriend. Before we even get the chance to accuse him of not watching where he's going like usual, we see a ball of fur fly past the front of our eyes, four little paws slamming straight into Vinnies stomach, leaving him a groaning mess yet again.

"Oh there he is! Hey Hera get in the car" Reggie says, placing his stuff in the trunk, leading Hera into the backseat, and acting like she never saw Hera drop kick his brother. Maria and Nate both shrug before getting in their own cars leaving the driveway, leaning me to stand there and watch my boyfriend roll around on the grass. I walk forward and stare down at him, lightly kicking him in the side to see if he's alive since he went still, getting a muttered "fuck you" thrown at me.

"You're so dramatic. You know what, maybe you deserved to get your ass beat by Hera" I snort, leaning down to take the keys from his pocket, and getting inside the car. I sit there for a few seconds before the blankets and pillows are thrown into the back and tall body flops into the drivers seat. "Are you done throwing your fit so we can leave?" I sass, giving him an eye roll as he looks over at me. He stares as me silently with a small glare on his face, waiting to see who was going to break first. You can bet your booty it wasn't me.

"Fuck fine, you win" he laughs out, a smirk lighting up his face as i throw my head back laughing, knowing he could never beat me in a stare down. I grab his hand off the console, bringing it up to press a kiss to back of it, before holding it against my thigh. The only thoughts filling my head of how nice it was just to sit in silence with my boyfriend, no interruptions, and definitely no warning glances if a hand slips up a little too high on my leg. "I really like that dress on you, it accentuates your... eyes" he mutters, eyes darting to look at my legs every chance he gets.

"Eyes on the road lover boy, don't need you crashing because you decided to be extra needy right now" I tell him, pushing his face to stare straight ahead, laughing at the whine he lets out. We finally pull into the parking lot for the park, both of us realizing you have to take a trail to wherever his family is set up at. I unbuckle and reach for the door handle, only to be stopped as Vinnie turns my face and pressed his lips against mine, giving me a rushed and needy kiss. His hand starts to slide up the front of my dress, before i grab it and move it back, leaning away from him with a stern look. "We have a picnic to go to. Stop being a whore and grab the blankets" I scold him, watching as he drags his hands down his face in frustration, both of us turning and getting out of the car to grab out stuff.