~tattoo virgin~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you pov:

You have been waiting for months to get your first tattoo and finally the day had come. It was your 18th birthday and you were going to go and get your first tattoo. But you were very scared. You hated needles, ever since you were a kid and getting shots at the doctors. You hated it so much, but you really wanted a tattoo. Your boyfriend Vinnie had a whole bunch and you loved all of them. You begged him for days to set up an appointment for you to go get a tattoo. You didn't want anything big, especially for you first tattoo, just something small and simple . But it was surprise for Vinnie as well. You were getting something that meant a lot to you since it was going to be on your body forever, and worst case if you break up, you can easily cover it up. As you and Vinnie drove to the tattoo shop, you got more and more nervous.

"You are going to hold my hand right?" you looked over a Vinnie as he pulled into he parking lot of the shop.

He smiled, "yes y/n i will hold your hand." You both got out of the car and walked over to the door. He walked to the counter and you held his hand shaking a little. You looked around as Vinnie talked to the clerk at the desk.

"She just needs to fill this out and the artist will be right with you to sketch out the tattoo." the clerk handed him a clipboard and a pen.

"Babe fill the out." he handed you the thins and you started to fill it out. You finished then handed it back to the clerk. The tattoo artist came out and walked over to you two.

"Hi my name is Sam and i'll be doing your tattoo today. Do you know what you want?" she smiled at you.

"Yes." you looked at Vinnie, " i forgot my purse in the car can you go get it for me please?" he nodded and walked out of the shop, you turned back to Sam and pulled out your showing her this picture https://www.pinterest.com/pin/335729347232568948/ , "i want this, but instead of the letter 'J' can i get the letter 'V'".

She nodded and smiled, "of course. Give me like a couple of minutes to draw it out and i'll be back."

"Can we just keep it as a surprise? I'm getting it because of my boyfriend and i don't want him to see it yet." you bit your lip.

"Of course, where are you getting this?"

"On my wrist ." you smiled a little.

"Alright i'll be right back." she walked away as Vinnie walked back in and up to you handing you your purse.

"Thanks." you smiled and paid for the tattoo beforehand.

...

After a few minutes she took you guys to her tattoo section and you sat down in her chair. She started getting all of her equipment out and your face turned red and your leg was shaking. He noticed your leg shaking and looked at you. "Hey, its going to be alright. You got this." he grabbed your hand and you squeezed his nodding. "Sam is it alright if she sits on my lap, shes really nervous and doesn't like needles." he looked at Sam. She looked at you then back at Vinnie nodding.

"Yeah that's fine." she smiled and sat in her chair. You got up from the chair and Vinnie sat down and then pulled you onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around your waist holding you close to him. You laid your right arm out for Sam as she cleaned your wrist and then placed the stencil of your tattoo down on your wrist. She rubbed it in for the ink on the paper would come off on your skin. She pulled it off and you looked at it nodding. "Alright, if you need me to stop because the pain is to much just let me know and we can stop okay?" you nodded as she started up the tattoo machine and started marking your skin with the ink. You bit your lip and turned your head to the side closing your eyes. You didn't want to look, you might pass out if you do. Vinnie started to rub your hips and kiss your shoulder.

"Its okay y/n, just relax. It will be over soon." he whispered in your ear, "you are doing so good baby. I'm so proud of you." his praising was calming you down as you relaxed your breathing. He kissed your cheek as Sam was still tattooing your wrist. He rested his chin on your shoulder and held you close, "You are almost done baby, you got this. Just think about your happy place. Think about how cool its going to look when you are done. I'm so proud of you." you smiled and blushed. Sam hit one spot and you winced biting your hip.

"Ow, that hurt." you pouted and looked at Sam.

She looked up at you, "Do you need to stop? Sorry i hit your bone that's why it hurt, i'm just trying to get the last part done." you shook your head no.

"Its fine you can keep going." you smiled a little at her. She nodded and continued. You turned your hair towards Vinnie and he smiled at you.

"You are doing good. Did it hurt baby?" you nodded and pouted. He kissed your pout smiling, "Almost done y/n then we can go get ice cream." you smiled and kissed him back.

"Alright all done." she smiled and wiped your wrist of any excess ink then cleaned up the tattoo putting a clear wrap over it. "Here is a care kit. I'm sure your boyfriend can help you take of it, seeing he has so many." you nodded taking the kit and getting off his lap. You looked down at the tattoo and smiled. You loved it, it was just what you wanted. You and Vinnie thanked Sam and walked out of the shop.

"Let me see it baby." he smiled as you walked to his car. You stopped and turned around and held out your arm. He grabbed your arm and looked at smiling, "I love it baby. Is that 'V' for me?" he blushed a little.

You nodded, "Yes, you have my Vinnie. I wanted to get this tattoo because you complete me and i love you so much." he smiled and pulled you in for a kiss.

"I love you so much y/n."

You blushed, "i love you too V."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

Credits: @xojamiebear on tumblr

y/n kind of a pussy.

🤍