~he does your nails~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey guys! It's y/n, and i'm back with another video!" You smile into the camera lens and Vinnie walks in front of it, dancing with a bag of lays potato chips in his right hand.

"Vinniee," you whine, wanting him to sit down and cooperate with you. You tug on his gran sweatpants, and he slowly sits down while eating one last chip.

"So today my lovely boyfriend Vinnie is going to paint my nails because i have officially ran out of video ideas," you put your thumbs up and smile sarcastically as Vinnie passes you the noisy bag of chips and you exchange it for a few bottles of nail polish.

"So, I'm gonna start off by using this lovely red colour." He grabs the small,glass, bottle and twists the cap off with ease.

He paints your left pointer finger red and it's super sloppy. You laugh as you show the camera and he continues to paint the rest of your nails all kinds of different colours.

"Now for the final touch!" he yells while looking around for the perfect colour. He grabs a bright orange polish and paints a shape that's supposed to be a flower on your thumb.

"I love it," you exclaim, in hysterics. "You better! i worked really hard." He grabs your hands and shows you them to the camera, proudly.

You go to clap your hands together, but end up getting polish on his cheek because his face was so close to you. You laugh hysterically at the nail-sizes-multi-coloured spots covering his cheek and he pouts.

"That's a good look for you babe," you laugh as Vinnie rolls his eyes.

"Anyways thank you all for watching this mess of a video, i'll see you next week byeee." You say turning off the camera.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

Credits: vevoshawn

i have an unhealthy obsession with roblox videos.🙇🏻‍♀️

🤍