~late night swim~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your pov:

"Babe." You feel a warm hand resting on your lower arm and you groan as you roll onto your back. You rub your eyes, adjusting to the bright light of the lamp.

You open your eyes to fine Vinnie's figure hovering over you, shirtless. You take the pillow out from under your head and put it over your face.

"Baby, i didn't mean to wake you, but i can't sleep and i wanna do something fun." You remove the pillow from your face and squint your eyes at Vinnie.

"Vin, i'm tired baby," you groan as you close your eyes again and try to get comfortable.

You feel his plump lips against your neck and they slowly trail up towards your jaw.

They linger behind you ear and whispers in your ear, "are you sure you don't wanna do something?" You smile and sit up.

"I knew that would work," he mumbles thinking you can't hear him. "What's that?" "Nothing," he quickly says and his cheeks flush.

You stand up and get out of bed, going to the bathroom to pull your hair up. You walk back out into the room and see Vinnie in his swim trunks. "I'm guessing we're going swimming?" You laugh and grab your swim suit out of your suitcase.

You go back into the bathroom and change into your light pink, simple, bathing suit.

--

The two of you get to the pool and you walk over to a pool chair. Vinnie takes his shirt off, muscles flexing, and you can't help but stare. "Like what you see, babe?"

"Who wouldn't?" You smirk and he chuckles.

Vinnie walks to the edge of the pool and carelessly dives in. He comes up seconds later and shakes his head side to side, like a dog.

"Well, are you gonna get in? Because if you don't, i'll push you in." "I don't believe you, but i'm still not gonna chance it." You giggle and run and jump into the pool, landing right next to him.

After a few hours of swimming, and messing around, the two of you decide to go back up to the room.

"Hey babe?" "Yeah?"

"Did you happen to grab any towels?"

He laughs before running up to you and scooping you into his arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: vevoshawn

🤍