~blackout curtains:)~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vinnie pov:

It's been four days since y/n convinced me to hang those blackout curtains in my room for her and i already regret it. It's not like she woke up early before but i didn't think it was physically possible for her to sleep even longer.

Gone are the says when she used to cuddle into my stomach in the mornings with the covers over her head to get away from the sun. At least now i don't have to worry about her suffocating, i guess. But i miss it. Our whole routine is gone now. And i'm not mad, how could i be? She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. I just miss her.

"hey where is y/n?" Alex asks at noon when she still hasn't come downstairs.

"probably still sleeping. Fucking blackout curtains," i say mumbling the last part.

Mia laughs at that, turning to me saying, "well i'm making lunch. Can you go ask if she wants some?"

"yea yea," i say, jumping up excitedly.

I make my way up the stairs and toward my room, making sure as i get closer to the door that my steps aren't too loud. I open my door, moving towards my bed to wake her up. When i look down at the bed though i stop. Y/n is laying down with Hera cuddled into her chest. I move around the bed before crawling in, remembering that i was only upset because i missed her. I wrap my arm around her, Hera in the middle of us.

"shhh baby it's just me," i say when i feel her shift.

"vin..." she mumbles, moving closer to me.

"yea love?" i whisper, running my hand soothingly over her back.

"love you," she says, muffled, her head in my neck.

"i love you too, angel.. even if you do sleep a lot," i say chuckling. I kiss the top of her head, closing my eyes and enjoying the peaceful moment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: theloraxxxxx on tumblr

🤍