~college troubles~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your pov:

"Vinnie, how could you say that?" I yelled, aggravated at my boyfriend.

"What do you mean?" he asked, rolling his eyes.

"I've been nothing but supportive of you since you gained attention and i've been by your side through everything. I'm finally going to my dream college and you can't even be happy for me?"

"I am happy for you, but i don't think you should go."

"Why?"

"Because it's like four hours away." "And? I've travelled to so many places with you." "Yeah, but i'm not going to be there with you!"

"Vinnie, you don't need to be there with me! I'm fine! I can take care of myself!"

"I know you can, but what if something happens, huh? How am i supposed to go there when you need me?"

"You can drive." "Yes, but i'm saying what is there's an emergency? What if i'm gone and i can't be there?"

"Vinnie, you're overreacting." I said, crossing my arms.

"No, i'm not! Y/n, i don't want you to go, okay? I didn't stop moving so much just because of school; i stopped because i hated leaving you! And now that i'm finally home for a while, you're gonna leave!"

I bit my lip.

He took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry. I know this is something you've always wanted, and i'm really happy for you. I'm so proud of you, that's all. I don't want to be alone." I sat down next to him.

"Vin, I love you so much and you know i'll always still be with you. We can always call and text and facetime, just like when you were away for business. I'll come home on weekends when i can and you can come up to my apartment." He intertwined our fingers.

"I'm sorry." "It's okay. I understand how you feel." He laughed a little saying, "I feel really bad about leaving you when i'm away now." "Eh, it'll be okay after a few days." I smiled.

"When do you have to go?" "Well, my first day started in two weeks?" He nodded.

"Hey, you know i'll be back. I'm not leaving forever." "Yeah," he kissed the back of my hand. "I'll be waiting for you when you visit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

Credits: NervousHood

🤍