~sleepy call~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Vinnie have been dating for a few months now. You guys always talk on the phone before bed and cant sleep without hearing one or the others voice. Facetime is fun, but you guys liked it better to just have a conversation with your phones resting on eachother.

You called Vinnie around 9pm to stay up and talk to him. You two always took turns talking about your days.

"Hey Y/nnnn," he said stretching the name out, yawning in the process.

"Hi Vinnieeeee," mocking him, "tired babe?"

"Yeah. I just got home from dinner with the hype house there was paparazzi everywhere."

"aww, i'm sorry. That sucks. Whatcha doing?" you asked.

"I feel like i just want to sleep. I'm literally in bed right now. Like not even my TV is on." He explained.

"Ohh, well i don't want to keep you up," you paused. "I guess i'll see you tomorrow." you said sincerely. You didn't want to be responsible for him being super tired in the morning.

"No, y/n. Keep talking."

"I can let you go. Really, it's no problem."

"Y/nnn, i like your voice and this is our thing. Why don't you tell me about your day? How was it baby?"

So, you ended your night, staying on the phone with him. You loved him so much, and the fact that he wanted to stay up just to talk to you meant a lot. He really loved you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: urmum

37K! 🥳🥳🎉

🤍