~midnight artist~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a cold night, Vinnie had his arm under your head as he snored peacefully. For some reason, you couldn't sleep, you didn't even feel tired.

Your eyes were wide open as you stared at the ceiling, the moon giving you a slight light.

You swore you could count every time Vinnie let out a snort in the middle of his sleep and every time he did you couldn't help but smile giddily.

Your body turned to Vinnie. His eyes were shut and tight and his lips parted each other. A smile grew as the moon helped you see your boyfriend clearly.

The moon radiated against his skin, showing minute details displayed on his face.

You then sat up from the bed, looking as Vinnie's right arm which was out and was used as your pillow.

An idea quickly sprang in your mind as you scuffled through your bedside table, looking for something.

Finally, a pen was between your fingers.

You fixed your position and you were now laying on your stomach as you opened the pen.

You started scribbling on Vinnie's arm. Drawing whatever had come to mind.

A smile grew on your face as you started drawing.

Stars, hearts, lyrics, a couple 'i love you's' were now tattooed into Vinnie's arm.

You then realised that Vinnie's rhythmic snoring had stopped.

"Baby?" His rustic voice called out, coming off almost a whisper. "Hi, baby." You whispered with a giggle. "What're you doing?" Vinnie asked softly, hands searching for you.

Vinnie's arm goes into sight and he sees the doodles you wrote.

With the moon's light, Vinnie could see the scribbles you had jolted down.

Vinnie chuckles, looking at his arm, fascinated.

"I love you" Vinnie read from his arm.

"That's so cute." Vinnie slurred, a tired smile on his face as he tried to pry his eyes open.

"I couldn't sleep, sorry baby." You whispered, turning your body over to him.

"There's so many 'I love you's'." Vinnie giggled, examining his arm further.

Vinnie then pulled you close to him, your face now buried in his chest. You could hear his soft and calm heartbeat.

"Baby, I love you too." Vinnie slurred tiredly, putting his chin on top of your head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not proof read i apologise for any mistakes <3

Credits: @iluvshinytwink on tumblr

woo

🤍