~goosebumps~

*lil smut*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*your pov*

Groaning you turn away from the sun shining through the window laying you arms across Vinnie's chest, "did i wake you up?" asks Vinnie while kissing your head lightly. "No the sun...it's too bright," "oh, you poor thing." says Vinnie sarcastically after your comment. You slap his chest lightly, annoyed your being made fun of so early in the morning.

He laughs lightly while rubbing his hands up and down your back, his rings making your exposed skin cold. Getting goosebumps from the light touch from him and his rings he asks, "are you cold...? cause i can feel your nipple through your shirt." You blush at that, embarrassed of the situation. "A lil.." you say quietly.. your head already being in the nook of his neck, you lick from the base of his neck to his ear, electing goosebumps from him.

You lift your head up from his neck looking him in the eyes, "are you cold.. you have goosebumps," you say as you lightly scratch his chest with your nails, going lower and lower each time. He grabs your wrist tightly looking at you with crinkled eyebrows, "its 10:3 y/n, i have a meeting at 11:00," he says with uncertainty, unsure if he really wants to stop or not. "I'll make it quick," you say with a slight smile as Vinnie lets go of your wrist in defeat.

You grab his face with one hand as you start kissing him, moving your way onto his lap. He slides his hands up and down your back going lower to grab your ass. He starts rocking you back and forth groaning a lil into your mouth, you back away from the kiss tilting his head to the side to get a better view of his neck. You start grinding down on him harder as you suck his neck leaving hickies that will be hard to cover in his meeting, "oh fuck," he groans his eyes closed and mouth in a "o" shape. "Y/n stop, i am gonna cum if you keep going." Vinnie says as he moves his hands from your ass to your waist letting you do all the work. You raise your head from his neck moving your hands to his chest to get better stability, "I told you i'd make it quick... didn't i?" you say as you moan slightly as your clit hits his hard cock through two barriers of underwear.

He moans almost sounding like a whimper as he gets closer. His head thrown back over a pillow while his eyebrows are crinkled and eyes are shut. "You look so good this way," you say as he groans from your praise. "I am gonna cum y/n," he whisper moans to you, opening his eyes just a smidge to see your tits sway as you move."go ahead baby, cum for me."  "fuck" he whimpers that slowly turn into a moan as he cums in his underwear. You slowly move off him, he opens his eyes bringing his head up to see what you're doing. "I am sorry i didn't get to make you feel good too..," he says, "I'll make it up to you when i come back from work though." "It's okay," you start as you reach out your hand grabbing a the hem of his boxers, pulling them down to see his cum covered stomach and cock. He looks at you confused before you bring your head down licking up the cum on his stomach, he groans squinting his eyes and furrowing his eyebrows. "I like making you feel good," you finish as you lick his tip.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: @doubledeckerballs on tumblr

yeh.

🤍