~reading~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your pov:

You didn't mean to forget about everything else in your life. But the book was so interesting. You had became mildly obsessive, only really stopping to eat and sleep. And vinnie did not like it.

He couldn't talk to you anymore because if he interrupted your reading you would get annoyed. There was only so much quiet company he could take and you hadn't left the bed or his balcony in days. It finally got to the point where he couldn't take it anymore.

"stop reading," vinnie huffs, laying on you and taking the book out of you hands to place it on the bed.

"vinnie. It was just getting good," you whine, reaching for book.

"you say that every time i interrupt you," he laughs, rolling his eyes.

"well that's cause its true," you smile gently looking at him and pushing his hair out of his face.

"mmm, i miss you," he hums, closing his eyes and leaning into your hand.

"what do you mean baby i've been here the whole time," you mumble, scratching at his hair.

"no, you've been reading. I haven't talked to you in forever," he sighs before laying his head on your chest.

"i have been kinda preoccupied huh?" you mumble pressing a kiss to the top of his head, "How about this? What if i read my book to you? That way i can keep reading but we can still hand out."

"mm yes please," he mumbles, pressing a kiss to where your neck meets your shoulder and cuddling further into your chest.

You pick your book back up, opening it and resting it gently on his back. You start reading, getting through several pages before you hear his light snores. You look down, seeing his closed eyes and feeling his even breathing.

"goodnight my clingy boy," you chuckle quietly, pressing a kiss to his forehead and going back to your reading.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: @theloraxxxxx on tumblr

I can only read wattpad not an actual book idk why

🤍