~our future~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no ones pov:

y/n looked over at the blonde as he laid next to her, his naked chest rising and falling. The only light in the room was the red led lights that covered the ceiling. The clock on the nightstand read 2:34am as a chilling breeze cascaded through the window.

"what are you thinking about, love?" he whispered, taking his arm and wrapping it around her shoulder.

"us. our future," y/n specified, tracing the tattoos on her boyfriends chest.

His hand gently caressed her tricep as she laid against him.

"what about it?" he questioned, interested in what she had to say.

That was something y/n loved most about vinnie. How he genuinely was always interested in what she needed to say, or what she thought. He always validated her mind.

"how many kids do you want?" she now asked him.

"Hmmm... i haven't really thought about it. How many do you want?" he answered.

"i dunno. I'm not too fond on kids, but if you wanted some i would do it."

"i wouldn't ask you to do something you don't want too."

"i know. i don't know- maybe one will be nice," y/n shurgged.

"hopefully she would take after her gorgeous mom," vinnie made an ugly face at y/n; causing her to laugh.

"shut up, you dork."

"a she?"

"yeah. i picture us having a daughter," vinnie nodded.

"what about our wedding?"

"it would be a dream to marry you wherever, whenever, and with whoever. i would be extremely happy just to marry you, y/n."

Y/n grinned, "i've always wanted a beach wedding. not like- on the beach but by it. or maybe a garden wedding."

"would you want a traditional dress?" vinnie asked.

"hmmm.. i don't know. a black dress would be badass, huh? i think that's what i would want. but i would have to see what calls to me."

"where would we live?"

"i eventually wanna have a house in seattle."

"yeah, i agree. seattle would be better than raising our daughter here in LA," y/n nodded

Vinnie grinned, a little laugh escaping his mouth. "i'm so lucky to have you, y/n."

"i'm even more lucky to have you, vincent."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: @simpforboys on tumblr

🤍