~no one would notice~

*smut hehe*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your pov:

"i've been waiting to go to the beach for literally ever. I'm so happy we could go, because your schedule is so crazy" you lay the blanket out and towel on top and Vinnie puts the umbrella in the sand, setting the chair up and smiling at you.

"I know, i'm glad we finally have the weekend to ourselves" you hold the sunscreen out and he takes it. You lay down on your towel and Vinnie sits on your thighs, opening the bottle and putting it in his hand. He rubs his hand together and rubbing it over your back, your eyes closing and you hum as he rubs your knots in your shoulders.

His thumb follow the line of your lower back, and you push your hips back a little. You smirk to yourself and peek an eyes open as you feel Vinnie's breath on your cheek. "Sorry, baby. Just getting comfortable" you smile at Vinnie and he looks at you.

"You know, one thing i've always wanted to do was have sex at the beach" you open both your eyes, looking back at him. "I could just pull you bikini bottoms to the side, no one will notice"

"Vinnie, are you insane?! What id we get caught, we're in public!" you spin on your back and sit up on your elbows, Vinnie squirting some sunscreen in his hands again. His fingers push the sunscreen around your chest, into your top and over your nipples.

"The pier is far from where we are. This is our own private beach. No one is close to us. Let me take care of you" Vinnie mumbled against your skin and you nod, and he pulls your bottoms to the side, licking a line up your pussy.

Vinnie sat up and you spit in your hand as he pulls his shorts down a bit, sighing as you jerked his cock. "Fuck me vin, now, please" you wrap your arms around his neck, kissing him sloppily as he pushes himself into you.

"God you're so fucking gorgeous, baby" he mumbled against your mouth, and you gripped the towel under as he thrust into you slowly. His weight pressed on top of you, your hands on his hips as they move.

"Fuck Vinnie, fuck fuck" your fingers rub your clit fast as his thrusts pick up. "Right there, don't stop, fuck...fuck!" Vinnie covered your mouth softly and you look at him.

"They might not be able to see us, but they could hear us" you giggle and moan as your orgasm builds in your stomach. "You are so pretty when you cum, baby. Come on, cum on my cock. Come on. There you go, there's my girl, good girl" you cover your own moth and Vinnie bites his lip, thrusting into you faster.

"Cum in my, Vin. Cum in me with people watching, Vinnie. Let them know how good you're feeling, baby. Cum in me, baby" Vinnie whimpered as you grabbed his butt, pulling him deeper into you as he came. You smiled up at him as he trembled, opening his eyes and looking at you.

You held his face and kissed him slowly, smiling into the kiss. "God you are the most amazing girl i have ever met in my entire life" Vinnie gushed and you laughed, hugging him and sitting up. You both adjusted yourself and you put sunscreen on Vinnie, and the two of you run into the ocean.

Vinnie spun you around and threw you, letting out a loud laugh and holding his stomach as you jumped on him. "You're such a dick"

"Am i? Tell me more" Vinnie smiled and you shook your head, his hands locked behind your back. "I love you, y/n. There's no one i'd rather be on vacation with than you" Vinnie gushed and you nudged your nose against his. "2 weeks of me and you, baby"

"And i'm so happy about it. I've missed you so much, Vin" you whispered and kissed him slowly, putting your face in his neck. You kissed his skin and rubbed his back, looking over the pier.

"Hold your breath!" Vinnie shouted and you shrieked, Vinnie taking you both under the water. You both stood up and shivered at the cold water. "Are you regretting this vacation now?" Vinnie winked and you laugh, kissing him again as he pushes your hair out of your face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: @avenging-fandoms on tumblr

jesus lord forgive me

🤍