~sick, hot cocoa~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*no ones pov*

"ok, we need to look for the aisle with all the drinks," Vinnie said, adjusting his daughter in his arms.

"Ok dad," she nodded. Her favourite thing to do as of recently was to say 'dad' or 'momma' after every sentence; you both thought it was absolutely adorable. Her tiny feet kicked in his arms as she grasped onto Vinnie's cotton t- shirt.

They continued to walk through the grocery store, looking at all the signs. Y/d/n continued to softly mutter unintelligible words, humming a song from her favourite pixar movie.

"Do you see the drinks yet?" Vinnie questioned, pretending to be unaware of the aisle that was right next to him.

"I see it, dad," she cheered excitedly.

"Where?" he said dubiously. "I can't see it," he looked around aimlessly, scratching his chin in thought.

"It's right there, dad," she giggled, pointing. "It's right in front of you, dad,"

Vinnie gasped, quickly rushing to the aisle. "Uh oh! How did i not see that," he says, tickling her stomach as he scans the shelf for cocoa powder.

"You're so silly dad," she giggles again, laying her head on his shoulder while he grabs a small packet and chucks it in the basket in his other hand.

Vinnie proceeded to checkout, stopping along the way to buy a bouquet of flowers for you and a smaller bouquet for y/d/n. He finally put y/d/n down so she could carry the flowers. They walked out the grocery store, flowers and hot chocolate in hand to go home to see you.

Y/d/n sniffed the soft petals. "mm," she hummed. "The flowers smell good, dad. Momma will love them, dad," she says, skipping along the pavement as she ran to Vinnie's car.

She waited patiently by the trunk for Vinnie to open it. Once it opened., she gently laid the flowers on the carpet, jumping up to touch the button to close it. She obviously couldn't reach it, so Vinnie easily pressed it and picked her up again to buckle her in her car seat.

He got in his own seat and began the dive home.

------------

"Momma! momma look!"

You looked up from your desired spot in your queen bed, seeing y/d/n standing in the doorway with a bouquet flowers. You pouted, quickly sniffling from your runny nose.

"What do you got there, baby?" you cooed, opening your arms for her to envelop herself in. She quickly hugged you then held the flowers out for you to take.

"Daddy and i got flowers, momma," she smiled, slightly shoving them in your face for you to smell. Your eyes widened, gently pushing them away.

"Thank you, can you put them on my nightstand?" you asked, gesturing to the small table beside you. Vinnie walked in, sitting down on your side of the bed. You smiled at him.

"Hey mama," he said, gently rubbing your pregnant belly. "Do you like the flowers?"

You nodded, laying your hand on top of his and squeezing it. "Did you get the hot cocoa?"

He nodded. "I got that and i also got y/d/n some flowers, but i think she's more interested in her mama right now, huh y/d/n?" he teases, once again tickling her sides.

Your heart warmed as you watched the two loves of your life. You loved your little family, and couldn't wait for the new addition waiting in your belly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: @saturngrqy on tumblrrrrrrrrr

wowowoowowoowowoow

🤍