~candle haul~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your pov:

"vinnie!" you yell, walking down the hallway.

"in here babe!" he called from his room.

You push open the door and see him sitting at his gaming setup, streaming.

"hey love. I'm streaming but i'm not in a game yet," he says, glancing at you quickly before looking back at his chat.

"guess what guess what guess what!" you say putting your purse on the chair and walking towards him.

"what bab- no.." he sighs jokingly disappointedly, looking at the bag in your hands.

"yes! I'm giving you a candle haul," you say, placing your bag onto the chair next to him to start unpacking your candles.

"i'm on stream you know" he says, glancing at the camera.

"yea i'll give them a haul too" you say, smiling at the camera excitedly.

"wait... can i have a kiss?" he asks, pouting at you.

"i thought you were on steam," you say back smirking.

"babeeeee," he pouts

You lean in pecking his lips quickly before pulling back shortly after.

"hey that wasn't a kiss," he whines.

"shhh let me give you a haul," you say pulling out the first candle.

"ok this one is lavender vanilla. It's mostly vanilla which is good but i really liked it so i got four," you say quickly looking back in the bag.

"FOUR?!" vinnie exclaims, staring at you in disbelief.

"mhm there was a buy one get on free sale. Now smell," you say, holding it to his nose.

He smiles, shaking his head fondly at you before taking a whiff of the candle, nodding approvingly. You move the candle to the camera so the chat can "smell" it and keep going with your haul. He moves his hands to your hips, pulling you towards him so you stand in between his legs before you go back to your haul.

"Ok i'm going to go through these next three fast because i got two of each. There's pumpkin spice. I know it's summer but fall vibes. Smell." he leans in to smell, getting interrupted by the "match found" announcement sounding from his computer.

"i'm listening babe, keep going," he says, turning back to his computer to play his game.

"ok then there's ocean mist. I like this one. smell. Ok then last up we have champagne toast. which sounds weird and kinda has nothing to do with the smell but it smells great. Smell," you say finishing up the haul and moving to put all the candles back in the bag.

"Babe.. i think you have a problem," he says, not looking up from his screen.

"nope. I am great. I brought 10 but only paid for 5. It's bargaining babe," you say, walking up behind him and wrapping your arms over his shoulders.

"whatever you say," he responds, dying in the game and moving his hand to rub against your forearm.

"Babe what was that how did you die?" you say giggling into his neck.

"ummm excuse me, i was trying to listen to my gorgeous girlfriend tell me about her concerning candle obsession," he says, smiling, jokingly offended.

"you love me though," you reply, pressing a kiss to his neck and smiling.

"yea i do." he says, rolling his eyes before turning to press a kiss to the side of your head, the chat going crazy at the affection.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: @theloraxxxxx on tumblr

Dogs or cats ?

🤍