~hair~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey guys welcome back to my channel, so today i'm going to be getting a haircut i know very exciting," Vinnie spoke to the camera.

"I've been growing my hair out for a while now due to covid and blah blah you know." he babbled on. "Its long as fuck now so i think its time for a change, please don't hate me after this," he chuckled knowing how crazy some of his fans can be.

"Oh and also i'm going to be surprising my lovely girlfriend with my new hair," he blushed. "She's out right now doing fuck knows what i'm not really sure but when she gets back i'll do the grand reveal."

Vinnie turned off the camera getting his keys and phone. Exiting the hype house to go to his appointment.

-

"Hey, i'm here for my 12pm haircut appointment for Vinnie Hacker," he spoke to the big man behind the desk.

"Yes, go straight through the doors over there and take a left, Dave should be right with you."

Vinnie walked through the doors seeing Dave who pointed to a salon chair so he could cut his hair.

-

Vinnie walked out and got in his car after Dave worked his magic on his hair. Oh and he paid duh.

"So this happened," Vinnie said putting the camera on the dashboard showing off his freshly cut hair.

"I asked for some hair to be taken off the sides and a little off the top, not for him to make me bald." he made a 😐 face to the camera. "I'm really nervous to show y/n now because she always gone on about how much she likes my long hair, so i don't know what she's going to say."

As he drove back to hype house the nerves built up inside of him got worse as he got closer.

-

"Okay so, i'm back in my room waiting for y/n because she's taking her sweet time" he rolled his eyes jokingly.

Vinnie 🤍

hey love, what time will you be home?

Y/n 😩☺️

Like 10 mins i'm omw back now.

vinnie 🤍

Okay drive safe, love you

Y/n😩☺️

love you

"She's 10 minutes away as she says probably more like half an hour knowing her." he laughed. "So i'm just gonna sit here till she gets back."

10 minutes later-

Y/n pov:

I walked through the door of mine and Vinnie's shared bedroom exhausted from walking around most of the day.

"Hey babe," Vinnie said turning around in his gaming chair to face me.

"He-hey," my face dropped and mouth opened taking in the sight of my now short haired boyfriend. "I-wow." I managed to get out.

His hair was now short on the sides and very short on the top, his hair falling into curtain bangs due to how short it was. His curly hair now made wavy.

"You don't like it do you?" Vinnie said disappointed turning his camera to face you so he could capture your reaction.

"N-no i love you it. you look very handsome it's just um different." i said walking over to him standing in between his legs. I took his headphones off his head and placed them on his desk so i could get a better look. I didn't think it was possible but he managed to look even better.

"Yeah the guy did not understand the assignment when i asked for a trim," he laughed putting his hands on the back of your thighs looking up at you. "Also i'm filming for a video say hi," he pointed at the camera by the side of the couple.

I bent down to get in the frame wrapping my arms around Vinnie's shoulders. "Heyy camera," i said waving to it.

"Soo do you like my hair or now?" Vin asked pulling you into his lap so you were both in frame.

"Yes i love it you look very handsome babe." You smiled at him kissing his forehead while holding his cheeks.

"Okay, thank you love," he said kissing you on the lips quickly before turning towards the camera.

"Thank you all so much for watching, make sure to like and subscribe byeee!" Vinnie waved. "Anything you wanna add baby?" he asked you.

"Umm yeah follow my tiktok @youruser," you winked to the camera as vinnie rolled his eyes and turned the camera off.

-

It was now 11pm you and Vinnie were cuddled in bed. Your head on his chest with his hands running up and down your back.

You poked his cheek to get his attention. "Hmm?" he raised his eyebrows and opened his eyes a little looking down at you.

"I really like your hair Vin. At least its not too short, i would've cried." you pouted.

"Why?" he smiled and closed his eyes pulling you closer.

"What would i be able to grab onto?" you smirked and he shook his head laughing.

"Next time i'll ask him to cut it shorter," he smirked and you hit his chest.

"Jerk."

"I'm kidding. I love you, now go to sleep." he smiled kissing your cheek.

"I love you too," you cuddled him as you both fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

Thank you sm to @blair_elanor for this idea.
I have text to speech now ?

🤍