~pregnancy cravings~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your pov:

I'm currently 7 months pregnant with vinnie's child. Me and vinnie are married and have been for about 4 years now. This is my first child and she's killing me! Her name is gonna be jasmine, jasmine hacker.

I'm having really bad pains and nausea. Vinnie is currently making dinner while i'm laying down on our bed. It smells like he's making tacos, i don't know but the smell is making me gag. I can't. I then run to the bathroom and throw up.

I guess vinnie heard me because he came running in our room asking me if i'm ok.

"No, i'm 7 months pregnant, cramping, nauseous as fuck, and craving shit!" i angrily yell at him. I didn't mean to but it's these stupid pregnancy hormones.

"Jeez sorry babe" vin says taken back.

"i'm sorry baby, it's just these stupid hormones. can you pleaseeee get me an oreo mcflurry? I'm craving it really bad" i ask him nicely.

"but i'm making tacos for us"

"pleaseee baby!"

"okay fine love, i'll go get you one"

"thank you so much vin, i love you"

"i love you too babe" he says kissing me.

About 10 mins later, i fall asleep on our comfy bed.

Vinnies pov:

As i'm on my way home from mcdonald's, i call y/n to let her know i got her the mcflurry.

*dialing*

That's weird, she isn't answering. I try 3 more times and nothing. Ok this is getting me worried, what if something happened to her?

I speed home and once i open the door, i shout her name but she doesn't reply. I run up to our room and let out as sigh of relief as i see her peacefully sleeping. Her phone must of been on silent or she's just too tired to wake up.

I put her mcflurry in the freezer so it doesn't melt then place a soft kiss on her forehead and go back to finish cooking the tacos.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: @vhackerrrs-wifey on tumblr

🤍