~family shenanigans~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your pov:

Y/n stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her body and something covering her hair from dripping along her skin.

The clock in the corner read 9:34am as y/n slipped on her mom jeans and a block crop top.

Hanging up her towel, she opened up the door to see Vinnie still asleep with Lilah curled against his chest.

Y/n grinned at the sight. Vinnie has been her boyfriend for three years now; the pair got together their junior year of high school.

Lilah just turned eight months and while it was exhausting being teen parents, it was also rewarding greatly to y/n that she and vinnie were able to support themselves and a child.

Y/n took her phone out and snapped a picture. As vinnie began to stir in his sleep, Lilah did the same.

like father like daughter...

Lilah opened her brown eyes, her long lashes moving up and down.

Vinnie rubbed his eyes as he adjusted to the sunlight that dared to peak through the curtains. "What time is it?"

Y/n unplugged her phone from the charger. "9:40" she said.

Vinnie rubbed the backside of her leg as she stood over him, reaching for Lilah.

"Good morning, sweet girl," Y/n awed. Lilah pushed her face into Y/n's shoulder.

"Good morning baby," Y/n leaned down to press a kiss to Vinnie's lips.

"My wonderful girls," Vinnie grinned, watching Y/n from above him.

Y/n ran a finger through his messy blonde locks. "You should get up and ready, we need to run some errands before we have lunch with the hype house."

Y/n and Vinnie begin renting their own apartment just outside of LA when Y/n got pregnant. While they wanted to stay because of their careers and friends, they know raising a child in the middle of LA would not be the safest.

"Are you cool with feeding her while i shower real quick?" Vinnie asked, now sitting up as he pushed his hair out of his eyes.

"Yeah," Y/n nodded.

Lilah was babbling in Y/n's arms when Vinnie stood up, planting up, planting kisses on both his girl's foreheads.

"mhm, love you," Vinnie hummed.

"Love you too," Y/n called out.

She took Lilah into the small kitchen, placing the child into the high chair. "Okay, let's see. What do you want for breakfast, hm?"

Y/n heard the shower go off as she began smashing some bananas and strawberries.

Minutes later Y/n wiped away the food from Lilah's chin as Vinnie came walking out with wet hair, a towel on his waist.

"Babe, do you know where my boxers are?" he asked.

"Uh, i think there's some in the dryer. God damn, you're making me ready for baby two," Y/n joked.

Vinnie tried to hide his blushing face as he skidded back to their shared bedroom.

Y/n went into Lilah's small bedroom and pulled out an outfit for the toddler. Vinnie came into the room, now fully dressed and smelling of cologne.

"Want me to wash her off?" Vinnie asked as Lilah grabbed onto his leg.

"Please. Then get her dressed, if you can. I'm gonna pack some of our stuff."

-

Twenty minutes later Vinnie came out with Lilah in his arms, a happy grin on both their faces as he tickled her. Y/n smiled widely, her heart melting as she picked up the diaper bag.

"Okay. We need to go to trader joes, target, then go to the hype house for lunch."

Vinnie nodded along to what Y/n was saying. "Ready?" he asked.

"Mhm."

-

"Vinnie, we don't need that-" Y/n approached her boyfriend as he put baby clothes in the basket.

"Yes we do! Look- she'll look adorable!" Vinnie argued. Y/n stared at Vinnie, him staring her dead in the eyes firmly before she gave in.

"Fine" I can't resist you right now." Y/n laughed, referring to Vinnie holding Lilah in a baby carrier (that he insisted on having) strapped to his body.

The baby babbled as she sucked on her finger, Vinnie a proud dad as he grinned.

"Dilf?" he asked with a smirk.

"Definitely," Y/n laughed.

-

After more shopping, Vinnie finally drove into the drive way of the hype house. Y/n grabbed Lilah as Vinnie grabbed the diaper bag and they rang the doorbell.

"My baby!" Kouvr opened the door, taking Lilah from Y/n.

"Hey!" everyone said as the couple walked into the living room.

Vinnie placed his hand on Y/n's back as they followed and sat down. "Our favourite child!" Thomas smiled, finally taking Lilah from Alex and Kouvr.

Jett and Vinnie did their bro handshake, getting distracted when Jack walked over and Jett began expressing to Vinnie about the cars they were working on.

"How's Lilah? Is she sleeping better?" Mia asked, playing with the baby in Thomas' hands.

"Yes, thank god. She barely wakes up anymore," Y/n responded. She watched Vinnie leave towards the front door with Jett and Jack.

"Men and their cars," Y/n joked.

The group created small talk while they waited for the pizza and chicken wings to arrive. Twenty minuted later, the three boys came back in raving about the new motor Jett put in.

Alex and Thomas went to get the pizza from the front door as everyone settled into the kitchen. "You okay?" Vinnie asked Y/n.

Y/n nodded. "Can you go get food for Lilah while i make up plates?" she asked.

Vinnie agreed, kissing Y/n on the head before walking over to the diaper bag and grabbing baby food.

"I wanna feed Lilah!" Kouvr exclaimed, taking the baby food from Vinnie.

When Y/n was pregnant, Alex and Kouvr insisted on buying a high chair for the house so whenever they were over Lilah got proper care.

Y/n let herself fall into a conversation with everyone. Vinnie rubbed circles on her thigh comfortingly, enjoying being in the presence of everyone again.

-

Later that night, Y/n and Vinnie wandered into their apartment and got Lilah ready for bed before putting her in the crib.

Vinnie and Y/n hopped into the shower together, "saving water" ( as Vinnie calls it).

Y/n sighed as she finally slipped under the warm covers. Vinnie checked the baby monitor, his hair dripping wet as he stood in boxers by the dresser.

"She's still asleep," Vinnie told her. He laid down next to Y/n, feeling her cuddle into him.

"I love our little family," Y/n whispered. Her eyelids were desperately trying to close.

Vinnie pressed a kiss to her nose. "i love you."

"i love you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: @simpforboys on tumblr

another baby imagine i know sorry.😩

🤍