~youtoob~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your pov-

You had always been anxious to have vinnie on your channel. Sure, you were dating and had been for a while and everyone know, but some of his fans were feral and would attack for any reason. You simply had to overcome this, and so you suggested to vinnie that he make an appearance on your channel finally. He was incredibly excited when you told him, and he said yes immediately.

You set up the camera. Vinnie played on his phone as he waited. You soon sat next to him, making sure your monitor was on and that everything was recording before starting. "Hi guys, y/n y/l/n here! And welcome back to my  channel" you did your usual intro, feeling vinnie watch as you did so. "Today we have a very special guest, they have been requested for a very long time. Allow me to introduce mister Vinnie Hacker" you continued, motioning to the boy as he waved to the camera.

"So you really just not gonna introduce me as your boyfriend? i see how it is" he said in mock offence before laughing and wrapping an arm around your shoulder.

"So yeah a lot of you have wanted to see me give me lovely boyfriend some kind of makeup look and i figured today i would indulge you all" you informed the camera; vinnie nodded along absentmindedly.

"i'm being held against my will, send help" vinnie joked, making you both laugh.

The video was soon underway. You'd planned a beat up look, so bruising and fake blood. Vinnie sat still and was being very well behaved. The nerves of being camera shy soon wore off.

"You're so pretty i can't deal" vinnie blurted as you dabbed the beauty blender over his face. You let out a chuckle, holding back a smile as you continued your work and continued the conversation as normal.

A few minutes later, you felt vinnie's hand on your thigh. It didn't bother you, but every time he gave it a slight squeeze you felt a jolt and your stomach fluttered. As you put down a brush, you looked into the camera.

"You guys can't see but he keeps squeezing my thigh under the counter" you stated, making vinnie giggle. A blush crept over his skin as he held his hands up in mock surrender.

"i can't help it" he stuttered out, watching you as you laughed, surveying the table of cosmetics for your next step. You picked up an eyeshadow palette and a small brush. You tilted his face, explaining your next step to him and the camera before proceeding to dip the brush in the powder. You softly cupped his face, patting the pigment onto his undereye. Vinnie was smiling, you could feel the warmth of his skin against your hands. His own hand had refound it's place on your thigh.

"i love the way you hold my face, it's so gentle" he said softly, making you smile. You could just imagine the clips and edits that would end up on tiktok after this.

"only the best for you my dear" you said, in an over exaggerated tone that made him chuckle.

You had completed one eye, and now you had moved onto the other. Vinnie was being a very good guest. And he was being a very good muse. "you're being so good for me babe" you said, in a low voice from your concentration. Vinnie smirked, moving away from your hand. You shot him a confused look.

"You can't just say stuff like that and expect me not to lose my mind" he said, a seductive note to his voice that made your own cheeks flush. You bit your lip, motioning for him to sit  forward so you could finish.

You quickly finished the other eye, and focused on making Vinnie look gaunt. He complained that the brush was tickling him, and you playfully scolded him for being childish. And soon you went onto the final step; the bloody nose. As you were dripping the fake blood from him nostril, vinnie opened his mouth to talk. "Did you only choose to make me bloodied and bruised because you find it attractive?"

Everyone behind the camera burst out laughing, and vinnie smiled knowing he had you. You bowed your head in an effort to hide the blush, but you couldn't help but laugh along. You shot your head up at him, fake angry face on. "why are you calling me out like this?" you said, tilting your head, only making the room erupt with laughter one more.

You did have to admit that once the makeup was done, and he had the black eyes and the blood fell over his lip; he did look irresistable. And it took everything in you to hold yourself back from him as you did your outro.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise are any mistakes

credits: @imaginemegood on tumblr

Y/n not wrong they always more attractive after they look like they smashed their face into concrete 😍

🤍