~beach~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your pov:

You can't remember the last time you woke up this early. It was around 9:00 and you woke up before vinnie without an alarm for the first time since you started dating. But you couldn't help it. Ever since you arrived at the beach house yesterday you couldn't wait to go to the beach. And now here you were waiting for the man next to you to OPEN HIS FUCKING EYES.

You stared at him for a while, trying to will him awake with your mind and when that didn't work you tried to "accidentally" move and wake him up but of course the one time you need him to be disturbed by your movements he wants to sleep like a rock. You tried scrolling through your phone but not even tiktok could keep your mind off how excited you were to go down to the beach. After a while you gave up moving to stare out the glass door at the sky when you feel gentle kissed on your neck.

You turn excitedly, pressing a kiss to his lips before rolling over onto him and looking into his eyes.

"oh my god it took you so long to wake up today but now we can go to the beach. I'm sooo excited. I have literally been waiting for you to get up for hours and you just couldn't move. Wait can we make a sand castle. Please please please?" you ramble excitedly.

"love hold up i just woke up" he says laughing at your pout before pressing a kiss to it, "why don't we go downstairs first to see what everyone else had planned ok?"

"fine," you say sighing before rolling off of him and getting out of bed to brush your teeth and put clothes on.

After you are both dressed you make your way downstairs to find thomas and mia in the kitchen.

"hey guys," mia says smiling.

"hey," you and vinnie respond together.

"did y'all have anything planned for today," vinnie asks them as you go to figure out what to eat for breakfast.

"not really. we were all talking about going to the beach in a bit tho," thomas responds.

"ooh that's great. we have to get dressed then," you say abandoning breakfast and pulling vinnie back to your room to change into your swim suits.

After you have changed you stand in the bathroom mirror admiring yourself when vinnie walks in.

"wow babe you look great. the tattoo does too," he says, smirking as he catches the surprisingly elegant spider tattoo you got a few weeks ago peaking out of the corner of your bikini bottoms. It was, as you always joked to him, the elegant version of vinnies spider tattoo.

"right? i didn't realize you would be able to see it tho. it's the first time other people are going to see it," you say laughing to yourself as vinnie walks up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"well you look beautiful, my love," he says pressing a kiss to the back of your head before stepping away and tossing you your bathing suit cover. He holds out his hand and you grab it, both of you making your way back downstairs to meet the others so you can all head to the beach.

When you get to the beach you set up your towels and you take off your cover. Mia is the first to notice the tattoo.

"ooh y/n when did you get that?" mia asks, her eyes locked on the tat. At that everyone turned now looking at it.

"like a few weeks ago. isn't it cool" you say turning around so they can see it clearer. Everyone agrees commenting on how it looks just like vins.

"ok that's enough let's not stare at my girlfriends ass," vinnie says, grabbing your hips to pull you down next to him. Everyone laughs turning back to their own conversations.

"awww is my baby jealous?" you say kissing his jaw.

"no," he says but his blush gives him away and you chuckle before pressing a kiss to his lips.

"ooh can we make a sand castle now?" you ask him after a while of just relaxing on the beach.

"sure my love" he chuckles, reaching for your bag before pulling out the pails and shovels.

For a while you work on making the biggest sand castle you can, vinnie walking back and forth from you to the water to make sure you have enough. He helps you, laughing with you when it falls and helping you make a moat around it (that never ends up working).

After a while everyone gets tired and starts picking up to head back.

"we'll be right behind you" vinnie says, before grabbing your hand and starting to walk down the beach. You walk along a part that few people are around before he stops, puling you into his arms. You wrap your arms around his waist, laying your cheek on his chest. His arms wrap securely around your shoulders as you both look out at the beach. You stay like that for a while just enjoying the peaceful moment.

"i love you" vinnie says kissing the top of your head.

"i love you too, vin," you say tilting your head up so he can kiss your lips. When the sun starts to set he sits on the sand pulling you between his legs with your back to his chest so y'all can watch it, the beautiful colours in the sky calming you into a sleepy state.

"we should head back," vinnie whispers into your ear once he notices how tired you have become. You nod against him before both of you stand up. You turn around to start heading back when you feel his hand brush against your ass. You turn around to scold him but he puts his hands in surrender.

"i was just trying to get the sand off," he says before you can speak.

You laugh, shaking your head. You turn back around to start walking back to the house before you are suddenly in his arms, him cradling you bridal style and walking back to the house.

"vinnie i can walk" you say giggling and wrapping your arms around his neck.

"i know but my baby's tired. I can't  let her walk home now can i," he says smiling.

You chuckle at him before pressing a kiss to his collarbone, swinging your feet back and forth and burying your face into his neck. The sudden peacefulness of the moment lulls you into an almost sleep like state causing you to think this has to be the best vacation you have ever been on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: @theloraxxxxx on tumblr

🤍