~no kith tiktok trend~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your pov:

You pressed the red button at the bottom centre of your phone, playing the beat of sweater weather by the neighbourhood and the lyrics of i wanna be your girlfriend by girl in red playing at a decent volume filled the room.

Vinnie smiled, looking at you but keeping his distance at first. You smiled and touched his hand that was holding your chin up. Your cheeks were tinted pink, the room feeling hotter and hotter every second. Vinnie smiled, "you're so pretty," he said bringing his thumb from under your chin, up above it. He lightly squeezed it pulling you toward him in attempts to make you fail and get him to win.

You smiled, fighting the urge the let him win this challenge, but you really didn't want him to get the bragging rights you agreed on. "You're prettier," you said bringing your hand behind his neck, pulling him even closer. You were now close enough to feel each other's breath on to lower half of your face. Your hand rubbed up and down his soft neck, feeling the long and curly hairs on the back of your hand.

He smiled, getting even closer, tilting his head, making sure you weren't touching but we're only a hair away. You turned your head over as well getting basically in the most perfect position for a slow and lustful kiss. Your nose rubbed over his large button nose.

You looked into his eyes, connecting eyes for what felt like a lifetime. He moved his eyes down to your lips, licking them and looking back up. You giggled, watching him sigh and breath out. "i love you," he said, looking down at your lips.

You smiled, listening to the song fade out, and once you heard the song replay, from the beginning, you smiled and brought your lips to his pink plump ones. You pulled away looking into his eyes again, "i love you more."

"not possible."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits:@graysonsbde on tumblr

ahh i havent uploaded in ages so sorry merry late christmas tho. hope you all had a great christmas :)🎄✨

🤍