~crystals~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your pov:

It was a calm afternoon and you were sitting in vinnie's bed when he walking in, falling face first on the bed.

"baby what's wrong?" you ask, placing your phone on the bed and moving to rub soothing circles on his back.

"don't get me wrong i love all my fans and i'm happy my fan base has grown so much but some of these new fans are getting on my last nerves." he says, turning his head to face you.

"ooh yeah i saw all the comments. You are literally the whole for you page." you say, laughing sadly. Ever since he won the fight with Deji, his fan base has grown exponentially. Sure that was a good thing but a lot of people only wanted to see him and look at him and after a while that'll take a toll on anyone. It also didn't help that his fans were also getting his friends banned on twitch.

"yea i don't know, i saw something today, don't even really remember what is was exactly, but it just made me so mad." he says, his cheeks and ears turning a dark shade of red.

"well what do you want to do, vin. You could go for a run or we could do yoga and mediatate." you suggest running your thumb over his cheek.

"umm.. do you.. i-i mean.. Do you have any more of those.. fancy rock things?" he mutters, his cheeks turning even redder but this time out of embarrassment.

You're caught off guard by that. Vinnie had always been fascinated with your crystals. Sure he mostly just liked hearing you talk about them and the way your eyes lit up anytime you showed him a new one you got but he also thought they were really pretty. I mean they were crystals of course they were pretty, but anytime you used them they seemed to legitimately make you feel better. But still, of all things you thought he would say in that moment you definitely didn't think it would be that.

"you mean crystals?" you ask laughing. He nods in response.

"sure love," you say, giggling at his flushed cheeks as you reach into you nightstand and grab amethyst and hematite. "lay on your back"

He moves laying on his back but turning his body so his head rests in your lap. You place the crystals on his chest and move your hands to play with his hair. He closes his eyes and you both sit there in a comfortable silence for a few minutes.

"you feel better, love?" you ask after a while, pushing his hair off of his forehead.

"yep, thanks angel," he says without opening his eyes, a soft smile on his face.

You stay there for a while more, the tv playing softly in the background, until vinnie yawns.

"you tired baby?" you ask rubbing your thumb gently over his cheek before resting on his chin to tilt his head up.

"yea" he mumbles looking at you. He takes the crystals off his chest, gently placing them back on your nightstand. He then turns over and grabs your hips, pulling you down on the bed so you are laying down. He moves so his back at the top of the bed and lays partially on top of you with his head on your chest.

"vin, i thought you wanted to go to dinner tonight," you say, running your hands gently through his hair and looking at the time.

"i do," he responds, wrapping himself tighter around you.

"well we have to get ready soon for our reservation then" you respond, pushing his hair out of his face.

"can we call and make a later reservation then? Just want you to hold me for a bit," he mumbles into your chest in his sleepy state.

At that you melt a little wrapping your arms more securely over his back as you say, "sure baby, we can stay here as long as you like."

Ans that is exactly what you do. You spend the rest of the evening laying there, peacefully napping. You end up going to a 9:00 reservation, although neither of you minded eating so late as long as you got to spend time together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: @theloraxxxxx on tumblr

A put a crystal in my bra once expecting to find my husband update IM STILL FAKING SINGLE

🤍