~comfort~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your pov:

You can't even remember what the original cause of your tears was. All you know is now you are curled up in vinnie's bed under covers, sobbing your eyes out. And that is how he finds you when he gets home from hanging with his friends that day.

"oh love," he says, rushing to your side and pulling you into his lap.

"i-i'm fine. it's n-nothing," you hiccup, hurrying to wipe the tears off your face.

"y/n if it's got you this upset it is something," he says running his hand over your hair and placing kissed to your forehead.

"No it's fine really. i don't want to bother you with my problems," you laugh sadly.

At that vinnie grabs your face, looking deep into your eyes saying sincerely, "y/n you never bother me. if you have something bothering you, i want to know what it is. Then we can work through it together, ok?"

At that you start crying harder. Nobody had ever seemed to care when you were upset, making it seem like you were just annoying them. Because of this you got used to hiding your feelings and pretending you were fine. But vinnie seemed to legitimately care about whatever bothered you and that was so new for you, you didn't know how to handle it.

"it's ok, my love. let it out" he says, rubbing your back and gently rocking back and forth.

You cry and cry until you physically can't anymore and you are just gasping for air and he is still there, rubbing your back and whispering sweet nothings into your ear. Eventually, you calm down and the only sound that can be heard is you occasionally sniffing.

"you wanna lay down and cuddle, angel?" vinnie asks, softly.

You nod against his neck and he picks you up, moving to gently place you on your side of the bed. He then walked around the bed and lays down on his side before pulling you into him gently. You lay on his chest while he runs his thumb over your cheek , placing soft kisses on top of your head.

"i love you, y/n. so much," vinnie says quietly.

"i love you too, vin," you say, your body finally succumbing to the exhaustion, pulling you into a deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: @theloraxxxxx on tumblr

Wise words of JB ^

🤍