~break him~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your pov:

"why didn't you just tell me!" vinnie yelled. You two were currently in the middle of a heated argument. You went out for the day and didn't return until very late at night and vinnie didn't find out until the next morning.

"because," you started to get more frustrated by the second. "i don't need to tell you everything i just wanted to hang out with my friends! can i not hang out with my friends?"

"of course you can! i don't understand why you couldn't have given me a fuckin heads up!" vinnie ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"it's not like i was alone, i was with sam and camille!"

"oh you were with sam? that's great." he said with a sarcastic tone.

"oh my god, vinnie, don't get jealous. his with camille, you know this." you couldn't believe he was jealous of a guy in another relationship.

Vinnie practically gave up the argument, "i cant do this right now." he shook his head heading towards the door.

"vinnie," you started walking towards him walking towards the door. "vinnie, come on. i'm sorry okay."

He didn't listen. He just walked right out the door and headed towards the front entrance. He hopped in his car and just drove away.

You stood in your shared bedroom. You sighed and ran a hand through your hair. Tears started welling up in your eyes. You quickly blinked them away and headed towards your car.

You had a few errands to run so why not now. It would've been better if vinnie was with you.

After about a couple hours you had finished your errands, even got lunch, and went home. You set a few groceries you got for the house on the counter and out away. You carried the rest of your stuff upstairs.

When you entered the room you saw vinnie playing one of his games. He wasn't streaming or anything, just playing.

"uh hi. i'm home," you started "i got that suit you dropped off at the dry cleaners the other day."

Not a peep. It's not like he didn't hear you, he didn't have headphones on so he definitely heard you. You sigh and set the suit in the closet. You put your stuff down and changed into something comfy. You changed into some shorts and one of vinnie's shirt that went past the shorts.

Without you noticing, vinnie takes a quick peek at you. Once he notices the shirt your wearing, he quickly turns back around taking a deep breath. He cant resist even at least kissing you when you wear his clothes. It's a weakness of his. You knew what you were doing though, and so did he.

You were currently laying on your shared bed just scrolling through your phone. Sooner or later hera comes and lays next to you. You were getting more bored by the second.

You and your devilish mind decide to get up and walk towards vinnie. Maybe teasing him would get him to break.

You wrap arms loosely around his neck. "vinnie, baby, i'm sorry." you start to kiss his neck gently. Your hand begins to rub his chest a little. "vinnie, come on. i'm sorry."

Vinnie tried so hard not to break. You were being real tempting. You kept kissing his neck ever so lightly so you'd give him goosebumps.

When he didn't break you sighed, "i'm going to shower." you said making your way to the bathroom.

After a nice, long, hot and steamy shower you stepped out and wrapped your towel around you. You wiped the fog from the mirror and looked at yourself. You grabbed all your skincare stuff and gently put in on your face.

"shit," you said to yourself. You forgot to bring clothes to change into. You walked out of the bathroom with your towel wrapped around you.

You wanted to wear on of vinnie's shirts again, one of his old one that he never wore. For some reason those were your favourite. He always kept then on a shelf above everything. To reach it, you'd need to stand on you tippy toes and reach for it.

You let it slip your mind that you were still wearing a towel and you needed to hold it keep it in place. You did momentarily but as you continued to reach you let it go so you could reach further.

Once you felt the cold air hit your body, you let out a small yelp. Vinnie, now laying on the bed, turned over to see all the commotion. His eyes went wide when he saw your naked body. Of course he'd seen it before, you guys had sex all the time.

"fuck" he whispered to himself. It's getting harder to ignore you. At any moment he was going to break.

You hadn't done this on purpose - if you had you'd tease him more. You grabbed the shirt, and your towel, and the rest of the clothes you needed and quickly made your way to the bathroom seeing as the cold air wasn't going away.

Once you finished getting ready for bed, you made your way and on to the bed. You sigh, seeing vinnie not greet you after you shower hurt.

You slowly walk towards the bed, placing your phone down on its charger on the night stand. You climbed on top of the bed and sat on it.

"vinnie, i'm sorry. really i am." he didn't bat an eye. "okay? i messed up and i'm sorry. I really should've texted you." you started to tear up. You tried to sniff quietly, feeling your nose get a bit stuffy, but you failed.

Vinnie heard this and immediately sat up, setting his phone aside. "oh, baby, please don't cry. I'm sorry for ignoring you."

You now had tears running down your face, "no, vinnie, don't apologize. I'm the one in the wrong." you hiccuped throughout that whole sentence.

Vinnie took you in his embrace. He is now laying up against the bed frame and you curled into his side, wiping your tears with his shirt. He didn't care through, he chuckled a bit at your actions.

He leaned down to kiss your head. "i'm sorry for blowing up."

"I'm sorry for not texting you, I'll text you everything i'm doing from now on." you said as a partial joke.

Vinnie chuckled, "okay, my love. I'll be waiting for those texts."

"I love you," you said.

"i love you too," vinnie replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for anymistakes

credits: @vinnieslove on tumblr

🤍