~car wash~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your pov:

Me and vinnie are in his BMW going to get a car wash since his car needs one. He hasn't driven it in a while because of the RX7 so it got pretty dirty just sitting there. The nearest one is 10 mins away.

Once we get there, i see a bunch of these model girls in bikinis giving each car a wash. Oh hell no. They ain't touching vinnie's car. I mean would you want them cleaning your boyfrieds car while they flirt with him? I didn't think so.

Vinnie hesitantly moves forward. Then this blonde chick stops him and asks, "would you like me to wash your car for you?" in a flirtations way.

"Umm no thank you" Vinnie replies awkwardly

"why not hot stuff?" she asks annoyingly.

"Excuse me, i don't think you heard him but he said no thank you which means no thank you. So if you don't mind, we'll be on our way to the other car wash" i tell her rudely as she gives me a dirty look.

Girl i know she didn't just give me a dirty look. I roll my eyes at her as vinnie goes up to the actual car wash. After he pays and goes into where his car gets washed, a girl is there directing him. She has on booty shorts and a bra. Man i thought these girls were gone. Guess not.

After she directs him, she blows a kiss to him. Vinnie awkwardly just smiles and looks away. He then looks at me.

"What's wrong babe?" he asks

"what do you think is wrong? A million and one girls are trying to flirt with my boyfriend and wash his car for him while they shake there ass." i angrily reply.

"look baby, i'm sorry. I know you obviously don't like it but after this we'll be out of here. I don't even know why these girls are here, they're never here when i get a car wash"

"They're probably trying to fuck some guys because they're horny so shaking their ass on there cars will lure them into the trap" i respond.

"Damn y/n, didn't know you were that jealous" he says in a joking matter. but i of course don't take it as a joke.

"Go fuck yourself" i say back and look away. I'm just extra moody because i'm on my period.

"Babe i'm sorry" he says in a sweet tone. Well now i feel bad.

"look vin, i'm sorry. i'm just moody and those girls made it extra worse. i didn't mean to get mad at you" i apologize to him.

"No it's ok babe. i get it. let's just go home after this and cuddle, ok?"

"i would love that" i respond back with a smile on my face.

"i love you" i tell him

"i love you more" vinnie responds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: @vhackerrrs-wifey on tumblr

🤍