~nails~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your pov:

"Honey i'm home," you jokingly say, before walking into vinnies room.

You and Mia just got back from getting you nails done and you wanted to show him how they turned out.

"Hey love. I'm streaming." he says, not taking his eyes off the screen.

You walk up behind him, placing a kiss to his temple and waiting for him to die in the game.

"Ah shit" he exclaims before turning towards you to press a quick kiss to your lips, "How was your day, babe?"

"it was really good actually. Look at my nails," you say before backing up and putting your hands up so he can see them. He holds your hands in his, inspecting the longer acrylic nails on your fingers before placing his head against your stomach.

"can you play with my hair?" he says quietly into your stomach.

"sure baby," you say chuckling before bringing your hands up to scratch at his scalp. He groans lightly before sighing contentedly at the feeling. He does this every time you get your nails done, saying the longer they are the better it feels when you play with his hair. And to be honest, half of the reason you are always so excited about getting your nails done now is to see how excited he gets.

"they're calling you a simp, love" you say, smiling softly as you look at his chat.

"s cause i am," he mumbles, and you can feel his smile against your stomach.

You stay like that a while longer as you wait for the game to end so he can start another one. You start tracing shapes and words into scalp before spelling i love you.

He pulls back a little, looking into your eyes and smiling softly.

"i love you too, angel," he says gently before pulling you down into a deep kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: @theloraxxxxx on tumblr

💅

🤍