~pampered vinnie~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your pov:

Y/n watched as vinnie slicked his messy blonde hair back into a bun. The boy turned around, letting his girlfriend take out two strands of his hair.

"hmm, love you," he hummed.

"love you too, baby," y/n replied, placing a tender kiss to vinnie's lips.

He sighed, allowing himself to be pampered today. Y/n noticed how her boyfriend was feeling kind of crappy lately; so she recommended a self care day.

"do you need me to shave your scruff?" she asked, taking her fingers and gently feeling the collection of small hair on his chin.

"if you don't mind," he whispered, sitting against the sink. Y/n stood between his legs, wetting the razor and grabbing some shaving cream.

She applied the smallest bit to his face and rubbed along his jawline. Vinnie could sense her nervousness as she was so gentle; almost afraid she would hurt him.

"baby, you don't have to worry about nicking me."

"i know, just scared. tell if i'm too rough, okay?"

Vinnie nodded as she began to tenderly move the razor along his skin.

"Would you like me if i had a full beard?"

Vinnie asked suddenly. Y/n grinned, "no."

Vinnie playfully gasped making his girlfriend laugh. "of course i would baby. just probably a little less," she joked.

"you can go a little harder, y/n."

"okay," she let out a breath, retracing his jawline slightly harder.

Vinnie laughed, his arms wrapped around his girl's waist in a tight hold as she cleaned up his face.

"you're so good to me," he sighed.

"only because you're so good to me," she replied, putting the shaving material away.

Vinnie looked in the mirror at his newly shaven face. "do you need me to shave your-"

"vincent."

"legs! what-"

The couple bursted out in laughter.

"what do you wanna do today?" she asked.

Vinnie thought for a moment. " do you still have those face masks?"

Y/n grinned. "of course i do."

Pulling out her peel-off masks, vinnie took it from her and inspected it, "it won't hurt, right?"

"it only hurts if you get it in your eyebrows or hair."

Vinnie pursed his lips. "i can put it on you if you want."

"okay," vinnie nodded. Y/n smiled as she applied the mask to her hands, applying it on his smooth face.

She made sure to get the creases on his nose extra good as she cleaned off her hands, putting some on herself.

"you look so cute," he complimented, a wide grin on his face as y/n felt her cheeks warm up.

Once again washing her hands, she put the face mask away. "do you wanna watch a movie?"

"of course."

So the couple moved to the bed, turning on the tv in vinnie's room and headed to hulu. "let's watch shrek!" y/n suggested happily.

Vinnie laughed. "shrek?"

"yes, shrek. i love shrek."

"which one?"

"hmm, let's watch the second one."

Vinnie clicked on the movie as the dreamworks introduction began playing. Y/n curled against vinnie, hera laying at her feet as she softly purred as the cat slept.

During the movie, vinnie's hands came to play with her hair. Gently braiding it, y/n was so into the film she didn't even notice.

"i love you, babe."

"i love you too, vincent."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: @simpforboys on tumblr

Oh yeah

🤍