~bubble beards~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your pov:

"Better?" Vinnie asked, rubbing my lower back.

"A little bit." I sighed.

He continued rubbing his fingers into my back, along my spine. I whined in pain, the massage was helping, yes, but it still hurt.

"Y/n." he turned me around to face him.

"Hmm?"

He  brushed pieces of hair out of my face. "Do you want me to tun you a bath? See if that helps with some one your pain?"

"Yes, please."

"Okay." he whispered and kissed my nose. He got off the bed and went to the bathroom. He came back for a few minutes later.

I tried sitting up myself, Vinnie ended up having to help me. I sat with my legs dangling over the bed for a bit before getting ready to finally stand up.

"Nice and slow." he grabbed my hands.

I held them tightly as i stood up. Once on my feet, he rested his hands on my hips.

"Thank you." I said as he wrapped one of his arms around mt waist.

He walked next to me as i waddled over the bathroom. "Vinnie-" I gasp slightly once we made it inside.

"Smells good, right?"

"Really good." I responded.

The bath was almost filled to the top with bubbles. He has added my lavender bubble bath wash, the aroma of it filling up the space.

"Let's get you undressed." he winked.

He took off my shirt and bra first, getting down on the floor to take off my shorts and underwear. Pecks of kisses to my lower belly made me smile and he came back up to kiss my lips.

He threw my clothes to the side, grabbed my hands and helped me into the tub carefully.

"Oh my god." I gasped the second the semi-hot water touched me.

I sat down fully in the tub, the water almost submerging me completely. The very top of my belly was the only thing sticking out of the water.

"Does it feel good?"

"It feels amazing." I nodded.

I closed my eyes, finally being able to relax for the first time in days. The water took some pain relief off my back instantly and just made me want to fall asleep now.

"Get in here." I told him and opened my eyes.

I watched as he stripped his clothes off. He got  into the tub and sat in front of me. He hands instantly went to my belly, rubbing it slowly.

The kicks of our little girl against his hands made me smile brightly.

"You look beautiful."

"Stop." I blushed.

"I'm being serious, you've got that pregnancy glow everyone talks about."

"Thank you." I smiled.

He leaned forward kissing me again, his hands leaving my belly and cupping my face. When he pulled away, he started to laugh.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, nothing."

"What?" I laughed a bit.

"I gave you a bubble beard."

I put my hands into the water, scooping up the suds into my own hands. I leaned forward, pressing them to his lower face.

"Now you have one too." I smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: ????

guess who got 1/40 on her maths exam!!!🥳

me. I did.

🤍