~occupied~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your pov:

Lilah and i were playing with her toys in her room when she decided to invite daddy to play with us.

"Hey mommy can daddy play?" she asked me "uh i don't think so, he's working right now," i said.

"Pleaseee" she begged "fine, go and ask him" i said.

She ran out of the room to her dad's office so i followed her.

She knocked the door "come in," Vinnie said we walked in.

"Hey daddy," Lilah said running to him. "Hi baby," he said hugging her "we wanted to ask you something," i said crossing my arms.

"What is it," he said looking at our daughter. "Do you wanna play with us?" she said excited.

Vinnie smile dropped "daddy can't play right now he's occupied with work," he said frowning.

"But you're always working and you never have time for us," she said sad. "Baby i'm sorry it's just-" he gets cut off.

"No! I want to play!" she yelled.

"Come on baby let's leave daddy alone," i said putting her in my arms. "He never has time for us," she said hugging me.

"Shhh it's okay," i said walking to the door. "Sorry," Vinnie said. "It's okay don't worry someone needs to take a nap," I said referring to my daughter.

I finally put Lilah on her bed and i went to the kitchen to make dinner.

I was making dinner when i heard Vinnie come out of his office and he snaked his arms around me.

"Hi," he said resting his chin on my shoulder. "Hi," i said. "I'm sorry," he said. "It's okay Lilah don't worry."

"No it's not okay i feel like a bad dad, she's right i haven't spent time with you two," he said. "It's cause you're working all the time and that's okay don't worry okay?" I said looking at him and he just nodded.

After dinner was ready i went to wake up Lilah, we were eating dinner and it was silent but Vinnie decided to break it.

"Hi baby," he said looking at our daughter but she just kept eating. "Lilah don't ignore him," i said.

"It's not my fault that he doesn't want to play with me," she said. "Don't talk like that to your dad," i scolded her.

"I know what to do," Vinnie said.

Lilah and i looked at him in confusion, "we can go to target and you can buy what ever you want" he said.

I looked at our daughter and she looked excited, "but you promise not to be mad at me again?" he said.

She nodded "let's ask mom if we can go," he said.

They both looked at me with puppy eyes i chuckled "fine go and get your shoes," i said referring to our daughter.

She ran to her room and i looked at Vinnie with a serious face.

He chuckled "what?" he said. "You're really about to buy your daughter?" i asked. "Well only if she's happy," she said innocently.

I playfully rolled my eyes "you know, you can buy whatever you want," he said looking at me. "i don't think i need anything," i said.

"Okay but can i have a kiss?" he asked. "Fine," i gave him a peck on the lips. "That's it?" he asked.

I nodded "oh hell no," he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in for a kiss."

"EW!" we heard someone yell, we pulled apart and looked who it was.

Our daughter standing there with her hands on her eyes.

We laughed "come on let's go," i said grabbing the car eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: @isabellaapartridge from her louis partridge imagines

ello ello ello :)                                                                                                                                                                           so i just wanted to clear up some confusion about this book. all the imagines in this book are not mine, i did not write a single word in it. all the credit go to the amazing authors i tag at the end of the imagine so please check them out they have really good work. and with that said have a good rest of your day <3 (also if any of the authors i tag have a problem with me re writing there work please message me and i will delete it straight away)

anyways this child was lowkey annoying.

🤍