~snow~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your pov:

Your eyes flutter open to be faced with a window, covered in snow.

Currently, you were now in New Jersey with your boyfriend, Vinnie, just to take a break from everyone and everything also it snows a so that's a plus. You loved coming to New Jersey since you grew up here for 14 years of your life, so it was very nostalgic coming back. It was peaceful. And you loved visiting all your old friends.

Vinnie's arm was draped over your waist, looser than how it was last night yet still making sure you stayed close to him. His face rested against your shoulder, feeling the small breaths he takes against your skin. You shuffle a bit in place to have a better look outside the window and admire the December weather.

You feel Vinnie shift a bit behind you before the arm around your waist tightens it's grip, pulling you closer to him. A smile finds its way to your face as Vinnie hides his face in the crook of your neck, peppering kisses all over. You giggle at the ticklish sensation before turning around to face your handsome boy.

You move your leg across Vinnie's waist and lay down on top of him, sort of straddling him. His hands go to your waist, sliding up the fabric of his shirt which you wore to sleep, to res against your bare stomach giving you goosebumps. A hand of your goes to cup Vinnie's face as he sleepily looks at you with admiration.

"G'Morning baby" Vinnie yawns leaning into your palm, closing his eyes to savor this feeling. Smiling soft at his sleepy state, you lean in to leave a deep kiss on his lips. "Good morning, my love." You whisper against his lips, making Vinnie smile and lean in to kiss you once more. Your hand tangles in his soft curls as your rests on his chest, looking up at him.

"It's snowing" You say, raising your eyebrows as Vinnie grins widely. His hands trace random shapes onto your bare skin, the feeling making you relaxed. "Maybe we could take a walk?" He suggests and you hum a quiet 'okay'. Both of you peacefully take in this lovely moment, a moment where you and no responsibilities or worries. Just here with one another.

That didn't last long as you heard scratching against the bottom of the bed, looking down to see none other than Hera because of course you had to take her with you. You quickly sit up to straddle Vinnie, reaching down to carry Hera up onto the bed.

"Goood Morning, my perfect girll, i misses you so much. Yes i did, yes i did!" You exclaim excitedly, as you kiss Hera all over her face. She get's excited, licking you to give you a kiss. Vinnie could not bring himself to understand how you could kiss the cat directly on the lips, he could barely let the furry animal lick him.

Hera leans up to lick Vinnie's face, as Vinnie smiled widely. "Good morning to you too, was hoping to have a little alone time with my girlfriend but i can share if you want" He talked to the cat, making you giggle.

Hera lays his head on Vinnie's thigh, closing her eyes in content as you pet her. "Look at how cute she is! Oh my god, i just wanna eat her up!" You ramble to Vinnie at the sight of the cat, making him laugh. Little did you know he was looking at you with the admiration you were giving Hera, his heart warming at the sight of you bonding with his cat.

"Come on let's go get ready for our walk then," Vinnie tapped your thigh for you to get off him so he could get up and get ready.

You got up and took out your warmest pair of sweatpants and one of Vinnie's hoodies, taking out a scarf and ice cap for you and Vinnie. You weren't wearing anything under Vinnie's shirt which you had slept in with, so once you took it off. Vinnie whistled making you blush. "Stop, Vin!" You whine making him chuckle.

He gets up from the bed to stand behind you as you looked through your closet for gloves, arms wrapping around your bare waist. He buried his head in the crook of your neck, leaving slow kisses from your jaw to your shoulder, his scruff tickling you. "On second thought, maybe we could stay in instead?" Vinnie mumbles. You let out a sigh content as you leaned back into Vinnie's bare chest, indulging in in the feeling of his mouth on your skin.

Vinnie's hands trail up to your breasts, as he cups them lightly making your breath hitch in your throat. "Vin" You whimpered as you turned your head to face him, leaving as his fingers brush over your hardening buds, making your head spin.

Suddenly, Hera meows loudly from the bed, interrupting the two of you. "Do you have to be such a cockblock all the time Hera?" Vinnie groans into the kiss, earning a giggle from you. You run your hands through his hair and pull away from him, "C'mon, get dressed so we can go."

And both of you get dressed ten minutes later. You went downstairs to pour some cereal into two bowls for Vinnie and you, filling up two glasses of water as well.

Vinnie and you quickly finish the breakfast and put on your shoes, along with your winter coats. As you walk out, Vinnie shuts the door behind you. He lightly jogs to reach you, his hand wrapping around your waist to keep you close to him.

He leans down to kiss you cheek, "Coffee?" knowing you already want coffee. "Coffee." You head to a small coffee stand and order, Vinnie pays for you drinks which you thank him for. You wait for your drink, watching people ice skate in the ice rink not far away. A smile finds its way onto your face before you tale the coffee, thanking the barista and handing Vinnie his coffee.

Snuggling up to Vinnie, you walk around the snowed streets of Jersey. "God, i forget how much i miss living in Jersey" I let out a sigh, scanning the fairytale like scene in front of you both. "One day, maybe you will" Vinnie hums and squeezes your waist. "We will" i correct him as i blush, resting your head on his shoulder.

"That's very confident of you to say about the future." Vinnie jokes and you shurg. "You are my future" I reply softly as you both stop walking. "You think about stuff like that?" He almost whispers. "Yeah, 'course i do." i mumble, resting my hands on his cheeks to bring him closer.

I notice him blushing, smiling lightly. "When we get married, we'll move to Jersey. We'll get three cats, we'll have kids - have a huge family, if y'want to it's your body of course - take walks every day  and grow old together with Hera." Vinnie says, and you look at him in awe. "I really won the jackpot  with you didn't i?" You laugh lightly, a hand of yours going to Vinnie's neck to lightly pull him towards you and kiss him softly.

He leans his head down, deepening your kiss. "I love you so much" Vinnie mumbles into the kiss and you connect your lips once more. "i love you so much more" You let out, your eyes staring into his captivating hazel orbs. He smiles lightly. You look around one more admiring everything, touch the snow with your fingertips lightly.

Vinnie takes his phone out to take a picture of you as you were totally unaware, setting it as his lock screen.

He really had everything he needed at this very moment. And hoped that in the future, he could still be able to say the exact same sentence with you by his side, always.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read i apologise for any mistakes

Credits: poguesholland on twitter

buds.

🤍