~Like crazy~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your pov:

Vinnie has been out of town for about 4 days, visiting his family in Seattle, and doing some modeling in New York. And let's just say you missed him like crazy.

And of course you would have loved to come with him, and his mother even insisted you tag along, but with school and being busy at work, you just couldn't afford to take off that time.

But now it was biting you in the ass because you missed him so much you were even considering flying down. But deep down you knew it would cost you if you did.

You had been expressing to Vinnie how much you missed him, and you truly didn't care if you sounded needy and clingy.

Funnily enough, Vinnie's contact name had popped up on your phone as a facetime call.

"Hi babe" you spoke while taking a bite from your granola bar.

"Hey baby, what are you doing?"

"i'm about to watch scream without you." You teased, smirking at him.

"WHAT? Babe you can't. I'll be back in a couple days." He whined, not wanting you to watch both of your favourite Halloween movies.

"Nope, you wanna go be sexy and shit in New York and stuff, so i'm gonna watch it and there is nothing you can do to stop me."

"If you miss me just say that." Vinnie replied, causing you to giggle.

"I have no idea what you're talking about hun." you said matter-of-factly.

"Sure, sure." He laughed, causing you to pout jokingly.

"Okay bye, gonna go watch the best movie ever without you." You smiled.

"Okay fine baby go watch your movies, i love you."

"I love you too babe, see you soon." You said, then ending the call.

As much as you tried to deny it you missed your boyfriend like crazy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: ????

i keep writing short chapter sorry about that anyways i think i have the flu.
Also can u tell me if u can see the pic I put at the top of all the imagines cuz I can never see them after I publish it.

🤍