~period~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a bright day in the hype house and were still in bed at 2pm. Tossing and turning in pain. Let's just say the second day of your period was always the worst for some reason.

Vinnie your boyfriend had been out all day with Jett and Jack looking at cars, you know doing the things car people do.

You wanted nothing more than to be in Vinnie's arms. A hot water bottle can only do so much, having Vinnie cuddle you always makes pain ease the most. He has some kind of period powers.

Coincidentally, the door to yous and Vinnie's shared bedroom opened revealing a tired Vinnie.

"Hi, love" he greeted you with a smile, placing his keys and things on the table next to the door.

"Hey," you replied not being in the mood to talk much. Wincing a little due to the massive cramp that decided to sneak attack you.

"That time of the month, huh?" Vinnie caught on to what was happening. I told you he had period powers.

You just groaned in response as Vinnie came over, sitting on the bed next to where you were curled up. Moving all the hair out of your face.

"What do you want me to do to help you," he said sweetly hating seeing you in any pain.

"Nothing, go away" you said without thinking. Being extra moody as usual when you were on your period.

"I'll take that as a 'cuddle me please'" he chuckled earning a smile from you. He somehow always knew what you wanted when you wanted.

He got up taking his jeans off leaving him in his boxers not wanting to sleep in jeans. He climbed into the spot next to you on the bed and pulled you onto his chest. Placing the hot water bottle back on your stomach as it fell from the movement.

"Better?" he whispered in your hair placing a loving kiss on your temple.

"Much better," you mumbled feeling your eyes get heavier.

"Get some rest love, i'll be here when you wake up." He said feeling you gradually go into a sleepy state.

And with that you fell asleep on your goddess of a boyfriend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not proof read I apologise for any mistakes

credits: yours truly ;)

oh my lordy lordy i finally wrote my own imagine even though it was short and crappy IT STILL COUNTS ALRIGHT.

🤍