Chapter 15

'I can't have Sir Davery by my side while talking to Agrita.'

That won't work. What I am going to say is something no one should hear.

I sighed after looking up at Sir Davery's face, who was normally loose but now is pretending to be serious.

I can't help it.

I wasn't going to do this.

"Sir."

"Yes, my lady."

"If you won't do me a favor."

"....."

"I'll tell Ash that Sir Davery has neglect his duty and almost get me killed by a poison bee."

"Yes?"

Sir Davery widened his eyes. His face look like trying to understand what I'm saying now.

Yeah, this feel absurd. But I'm afraid I have to do this. I continued to threaten him.

"If I say so, will Sir Davery be able to see tomorrow sun safely?"

"N, no."

"I'm glad you'll see the moon tonight."

"Wait a minute, my lady. That's not true. I have no excuse for being late, but you almost got stung...."

"Is facts important?"

I cut off Sir Davery fast.

"The most important is what I say. Who do you think will Ash believe?"

Sir Davery shut his mouth as if he were speechless.

What I'm doing is so shameless, but this was the best way. I smiled cheerfully.

"I like someone as competent as Sir Davery. I hope you will be with us for a long time."

In other words, don't die in vain because of this. I went on to say.

"Let's meet again after the talk."

Eventually, I succeeded in putting him on standby outside.

I closed the door slowly, looking at Sir Davery, who looked unfair but didn't follow me into the dining room.

All right. I'm sorry sir, but please understand. It's a matter of circumstance.

I soon left the closed door behind and approached the table.

"Come sit down, Ari."

Agrita seemed to tilt her head slightly and soon sat down in her seat.

Maybe she was wondering why I do that so only two of us can have talk.

'She'll know it soon.'

The table was set with the meal that Bessie had asked for.

For breakfast, it was a lot of cooking and quite plentiful.

I asked just in case.

"If you're hungry, why don't we eat first and talk?"

I didn't have much appetite, but I'd like to wait for Agrita want to eat. But Agrita shook her head.

"I was hungry, but....""

"but?"

"I was so surprised that I lost my appetite."

Agrita frowned at the thought of the bee.

Then, instead of the meal, she gulped down the water that had already been poured.