Chapter 35

Unintentionally, I saved the crown prince from hardship.

In fact, even if he was left alone, the guard, who wondered why the prince was not seen at the party today, would have come out to the garden and rescued him.

"Your Highness, have you fallen into another trance?" would have nicely covered up the fact that he was lost.

'I should've left it as if I didn't know it.'

Oh, this terrible mouth.

The way out of the garden was strangely secluded.

By the time we were about to exit the garden, the Crown Prince suddenly broke the silence.

"Princess is the first one to know I'm bad with directions."

Um...

I'd like to say something.

I didn't really say he's bad with directions myself.

Should I say no?

However, such a remark may be a cry of ridicule at a time when I witnessed the Crown Prince's loss in the palace garden.

I just chose to reassure him again.

"You really don't have to worry. I am not someone ignorant who doesn't know about manners and honour to carry your personal story carelessly."

"I'm not worried about that."

No?

The prince looked at me with a gentle expression.

He certainly doesn't look anxious.

I didn't know if that meant he trusted me or saying it didn't matter.

"But it's a little embarrassing. I've shown the princess my lacking aspect."

"No, Your Highness. It was an honour for me to be of assistance."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, and in fact, if a person is too perfect, it is not humane and feels like a wall. You have become more perfect than others because you have a slightly lacking side about the road."

Did I just say the right thing?

I took it out as soon as it came to me, but I couldn't check it.

Fortunately, I could hear the prince's laugh lightly as if the meaning of the goodwill was conveyed properly.

"I see. I've become more perfect."

"Yes, you are."

Does he like it?

In fact, I've read the passage that the prince is not good at directions, but I don't remember reading anything else about how he thinks of it as a complex.

The Crown Prince was calmer and more determined than I thought.

He was a little taken aback a little while ago because I unintentionally caught him, but maybe he's thinking it's nothing.

'No, but at the Imperial Palace garden...'

I don't know.

If not, then it's okay.

Anyway, I mean it when I say I won't say anything.

What's the point of saying that?

Moreover, they won't believe me.

I read it in a book and know that the Crown Prince is bad at directions, but for Imperial people, the Crown Prince Sehun was just a completely perfect existence.