Chapter 34

As Koreans fighting spirit with the famous saying "Three times" where Koreans burned their will to try again and rechallenge, Irene has diligently confronted Jungkook under various excuses, just as she said.

Going to the Oval Office because she has something important to say, sell my name and set up a separate dining table.

Pretending to be a coincidence when she followed Jungkook under excuse looking for a study room or a warehouse.

At every such moment, Irene, wearing a cloth of enchantment, crammed hard in front of Jungkook's eyes, and the result was.....

"......He said, if I linger around him again, he'll make me unable to speak and move anymore."

"......."

"Eonni, am I going to die.....?"

"No."

'Although, it's not a good way to live.'

As a result of her efforts, rather than favourable for her, she brought herself to an unfavourable situation.

To say that it's not better to be in an unfavourable situation than being ignored because this situation was not a page of a youth novel in which the heroine and the male lead quarrelled and fell in love with each other.

The only thing left behind from the psychopath's unfavourable feeling is only being a doll or a death.

When Irene was finally threatened by Jungkook five times over two days, I had no choice but to face reality.

The Enchanted cloth doesn't work on Jungkook.

'Why?'

There is no reason.

It just doesn't work.

I didn't even confirm again if there was a problem with the effect of the cloth itself.

Just in case, I made a few more scapegoats.

I gave up my conscience at this time.

The confirmation showed that the effect was still intact.

But who the hell is Jungkook?

"I'm sorry, eonni."

"Huh?"

"You saved my life, but I'm not helping you."

Irene, who had a dark complexion, almost cried.

I was startled and hugged Irene in surprise.

"No, it's okay. Don't think like that."

I hugged Irene and patted her on the back.

However, unlike my determined speech, my hands were shaking slightly.

'What should I do now?'

There was a situation that I had never imagined.

I never expected this to happen when I planned to steal the enchanted cloth, or when I actually stole it.

It works for everyone else but Jungkook, does that make sense?

What the hell is this?

No, why did I steal the enchanted cloth?

'God.'

Suddenly I yearned God desperately.

I thought it would be nice if you could show up in front of me for a moment.

Let me grab you by the collar.

Please.

At the time, with such confusion and despair...