Chapter 93

Because of that, I couldn't help but feel nervous inside, and fortunately, the Count's ambition was only ambitious.

The count's wife, who found out her husband's intentions during dinner, immediately turned on the double heart and struck the count like fire.

The content was simple.

The countess said that the count doesn't know how to read the time and the atmosphere.

'But it seems not just once or twice.'

The count's wife pressed the count with a logic that the water kettle on the table is perfectly reasonable and right, as to where the person who came down from the far capital to save the suffering people because of the monster came first.

'That's it.'

In the end, the count, who was so scolded by his wife at the table, gave up his greed and became calm.

Given that there was no resistance, it was not like this happened once or twice.

I was secretly relieved.

And I kept my inner closeness and favorability toward the Countess, whom I met for the first time, in my mind.

After a brief happening that made them nervous for a while, the subjugation team arrived late the next morning.

One thing I want to mention here is the reaction that the subjugation force showed when they arrived at the territory.

I thought of only two words when I saw them.

Hell and Heaven.

The subjugation force entering the southern territory was like a dead man forced to go to the underworld.

And the moment they found Jungkook here, they hugged each other as if they had seen an angel, and they were thrilled and cheered.

Some even shed tears.

It was a reaction that seemed to have been brought up to heaven in a moment from beyond hell.

I shut my mouth at the honest sight.

'Chicks...!'

I can even hear peep peep peep sounds like real chicks were here.

No, is this hallucination?

They all had sunken faces as if to show how hard they had to go all the way here.

Some did not have sunken faces but at the same time, they seemed to have escaped after entering the coffin for a while.

Well, this is the assumption.

Without Jungkook, it wouldn't have been like subjugation and just voluntarily going straight to the limbs to give up their lives.

Since they're lonely, they hold hands together.

'In fact, strictly speaking, it's self-profit, but... .'

In the first place, even if they did not have the proper skills and did not volunteer for the subjugation ahead of only motivation or greed, there would have been no such thing as being abandoned by Jungkook.

But even so, it was sad to see them happy that they lived together like that.

'Yes, I saved your life.'

I secretly felt proud to see the subjugation force that seemed like a survival party in advance.

The subjugation began almost immediately after they arrived.

This is because the Territory Defense Force, which had previously been dealing with monsters, had just reached their limit and needed additional support.