Chapter 68

"Thank God. Anyway, I came prepared."

Irene had a stiff look in her eyes.

Well, yeah, she's already here anyway.

Even if it's outdoors, it's the support of the mansion.

In addition, there's Yeoboon and Sir Davery, so I decided to stop worrying about the worst case that could happen.

Soon the time came, so I moved with Irene to the party venue.

After arriving at the party venue in the backyard, I could see what Bessie said with "simple but luxurious outdoor party" was.

'She even called an orchestra?'

Apart from food like a buffet on a business trip, I was speechless when I saw an orchestra playing a soft melody on one side of the backyard.

In the middle of the table, there was something that I believed to be a magic light.

'Isn't that expensive?'

I thought it was too expensive for its utility, so I thought who would buy such a thing.....

But I can't believe I saw it here.

'Even several of it.'

How much is that?

The budget used for the outdoor party seemed to be quite full-fledged.

In fact, just looking at the flowers all over the table beside the magic lights would make me think that way.

The colourful flowers that did not bloom in this season were shining brightly and vividly.

Do you know what that means?

It all means the power of money.

'Because the greenhouse in this world is maintained by magic.'

And here, in this world, the price of a wizard was enormous, and it was usual for the aristocratic family to call a wizard for the related things.

Although I'm curious about it, I didn't want to know how much money went into this party.

"Wow, what a beautiful sight!"

Irene innocently admired the money set up outdoors -party and seems like the atmosphere.

Bessie greeted us triumphantly.

"Today is a day when everyone has to enjoy the party."

'I'm sure I'll become a high-level sinner if I don't enjoy it.'

Perhaps that's why the knights of the mansion were dressed in their own uniforms instead of silver armour today.

So was Sir Davery.

Dylan burst into an excitement without missing the opportunity (?).

"Oh, dear. Sir Davery Sack. It looks good."

"...... Yeoboon."

"It looks good on you. It fits well like a loose-fitting swallow with nothing to do."

"Do you want to start a quarrel as soon as you see me?"

"What do you mean a quarrel? It's a compliment that you're handsome."

"Yeoboon like that, too, too lightly and casually dressed that doesn't suit the place is very nice. It fits well with Yeoboon too."

"This swallow."

"What do you say?"

While the two people met after a few days were godly venting their repentance, I accepted Irene's drink from a nearby table.