Chapter 113

I think that's better, right?

I'm not saying my looks are ugly, but it's a waste of Jungkook's face in many ways to bury in history.

I was preoccupied with such thoughts and suddenly realized what I was thinking.

What the!

Crazy.

Lalisa, what are you doing?

Where do you want to get ahead of yourself?

It was when I felt embarrassed to think alone and wanted to fan my face with my hands.

The emperor opened his mouth.

"Yes, Princess Jeon. What did you ask to see me for?"

Thank you.

The timing is really perfect.

I snapped at the words as if I had waited.

"I'm here to tell you something important, Your Majesty."

"Hmm?"

"May I ask you to let the surroundings leave for a while?"

The emperor seemed to be pondering my words for a moment, and soon lifted one hand up and gestured it.

Then, with that simple hand movements, all the maids and knights inside the room retreated outside.

The emperor lowered his hand.

"Now tell me."

"Thank you. Well......."

Without hesitation, I took out the cloth I had brought.

The Emperor's eyes flashed a brief glance at the case.

I saw it and stop.

"Do you happen to know this?"

"No, I've never seen it before, it doesn't look so special on the outside. But......"

The emperor seemed to be agonizing and continued his words.

His head tilted slightly to one side.

"There's a strange feeling somewhere. Should I say it's different. Is it magical?"

I was inwardly surprised.

I didn't feel any unusualness when Irene or I saw it.

After experiencing the effect directly, I was amazed at the fact that it was still no different from ordinary cloth with my own eyes.

'But the moment he saw it for a second, he knew that the enchanted cloth is not a normal cloth.'

As expected from The Emperor, he's not an Emperor just because he's royal lineage.

He said he had no knowledge about magic.

This would be true even in reverse.

I nodded, recalling the prince's extraordinary stats.

"It's not magic, but it's a cloth with similar abilities. Actually, this is...."

I explained the cloth calmly.

I didn't even mention the name of the enchanted cloth.

It was only known to those who had seen the future through books that the cloth had such a name.

There was no big change in the face of The Emperor who heard all my stories.

I added just in case.