Chapter 67

Worried, Dian seemed to have left the hunting ground and returned to her family without being identified.

'That's a relief.'

I was really relieved.

Because, if that's the case, I wouldn't have had any kind of trouble.

If that's not the case, I would have honestly covered my mouth with my fist in the corner of the room and cried.

Or I might not have left my pillowcase and kept crying.

Dian arrived at her family, Count Isaac mansion, she sent me a long letter.

The letter, starting with 'Dear Princess Jeon Lalisa,' and ended with 'Sent Dian Isaac.' consisted of 3 chapters.

'Such a long letter.'

To look at the content, it was mainly to say that she came home well thanks to me, being grateful of me, and asked me how I am doing.

By the time I read the letter, my condition was fine.

My condition was very good.

After spending about a day suffering from a mild body-ache, I got up and received Irene's letter the next day, feeling awkward as if something had happened.

I sent a short reply.

Said that I'm fine and the palm of Sir Davery's hand, which she asked at the end of her letter, was fine.

I was worried to see the blood, but Sir Davery's wound was not as deep as I thought.

According to the doctor's statement, he will get better soon, and if he doesn't do anything crazy that could burn his wounds during the healing process, there will be no scar left.

'Phew.'

It was a relief.

Jungkook's unspeakable departure from the hunting ground during the hunting competition seemed to have been roughly matched by my sudden illness.

I was in the back of a rare cheering seat, and I collapsed complaining of sudden aches, and the servant rushed to the hunting ground and told Jungkook.

Upon hearing the news, Jungkook immediately left behind everything in the contest and left the hunting ground to take care of her sister.

Like that.

'Thanks to it, it's been said again that I and Jungkook are close.'

Now that I'm here, I don't think it's new.

Zigman Raom, who came across me at the hunting ground, seemed to have a heavier mouth than he looked.

The fact that I was in the hunting ground didn't leak out at all.

Was he a man with a dual attractiveness who acted hastily but very cautious?

Thanks to that, it was not me or Irene who made the name unsavoury in connection with the hunting competition, but others.

'Mag Jaang.'

According to reports, Mag Jaang secretly participated in the age-restrictions hunting competition by borrowing someone else's name.

It was what the rumour said that so far.

'The rumour said he got caught because he failed to catch the rabbit?'

He shot a bow to catch the rabbit, but the rabbit avoided it, and the embarrassed Mag Jaang was flustered and kicked the horse by mistake.

Surprised, the horse ran away after dropping Mag Jaang, who fainted from the shock and was discovered by the end of the hunting competition.....